How to avoid inhaling toxic atoms somebody else has exhaled?

Options
everybody knows that there are 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in every breath we take, so i'm pretty worried that some of those atoms may have been infected by toxins from other people, the FDA, or big corporations. i saw a youtube documentary about this health crisis, so i know it's real.

i'm now wondering if there a way to cleanse my lungs of all of the toxins that i am being exposed to from the atoms that somebody else has exhaled? does anybody know? has anyone had success?

i need an answer quickly, since i've decided it's no longer worth risking my health in this way and will be holding my breath until i can be absolutely sure that my breathing is 100% clean, primal, healthy, and pure.

125851370748dRT9.jpg

Replies

• stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    raspberry ketones!!!!!!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even_zps6f35f087.gif
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    try the 5:2 breathe fast. Reduce your health risk :laugh:
  • willprovost
    willprovost Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Evolve some gills and stick to water. Best of luck!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even_zps6f35f087.gif

Its SCIENCE.

Have you tried the free range pop tart cleanse? I hear it makes you feel like a new person!
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    LOL...uhh I dont know how to answer this.. how would you know what someone exhaled out? Do you have microscopic vision:laugh: :laugh:

Just hold your breath and breath only when you're alone.
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Evolve some gills and stick to water. Best of luck!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    That's a toughy OP...I've found that not breathing really isn't a very good solution...it's just not sustainable long term and you really need to look at this as a lifestyle change. Really, I think devising some kind of bubble and living in that would be the best option. You can't ever leave it though...once you've lost exposure for more than 48 hours, any little bit will kill you faster than a bullet to the head.

Also, don't eat carrots....
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I am eager to see responses to this. It is a serious concern.

I have an oven from the Netherlands that I believe could be filled with toxins, it smells really bad. Should I be concerned?
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options

I have an oven from the Netherlands that I believe could be filled with toxins, it smells really bad. Should I be concerned?
    oven isnt the best place to store dead bodies.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    RIP, OP :cry:

It was 5 minutes of breath-holding between your post and the first reply, so I assume you have passed on from this place. It's a shame, because I clearly had the correct answer...an itWorks! wrap for your lungs...removes all the toxins and impurities for only $24.99 plus tax.. So close....so close. :'(
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

yes. you should watch that youtube documentary. two of the people interviewed in it wore white lab coats, so you know it's scientifically accurate.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That's a toughy OP...I've found that not breathing really isn't a very good solution...it's just not sustainable long term and you really need to look at this as a lifestyle change. Really, I think devising some kind of bubble and living in that would be the best option. You can't ever leave it though...once you've lost exposure for more than 48 hours, any little bit will kill you faster than a bullet to the head.

Also, don't eat carrots....

:laugh:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    OP I feel your pain....except I'm in Nebraska...not only do I have toxic atoms from other people....I have cow farts too. Let me know what you figure out!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Buy an organic bell pepper. (Better if you can grow your own, but you are short on time, so swing my your local,whole foods store)
    Cut the bell pepper in half (top to bottom) and scrape seeds. (Save to plant your own peppers for this falls toxic air)
    And other pepper guts put in your compost heap.

Now, turn the pepper so the top part (that had the stem) is facing down and the inside is facing you.
    Place the bell pepper over your nose and mouth.

** make sure you get the correct size bell pepper. There should be a young man in the produce section that can take measurements for you.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options

oven isnt the best place to store dead bodies.

fantastic.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Those are not toxins, they are Flavor Crystals!
  • javajinny
    javajinny Posts: 78
    Options
    I hear holding a stuffed animal to your face and breathing through it like a filter works. Those medical masks don't work, they let in too many toxins, but stuffed animals (especially teddy bears) really works.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    get yourself an oxygen tent and live happily ever after.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    You need one of these. It should help cut down the number of inhaled toxins tremendously.

Transparent_139731_251135.jpg