107KG (236-ish lbs) to 73KG (161-ish lbs)

Options
LeeM86
LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
Hi there!

I have to admit I haven't used MFP much in the last two months because I have been traveling and pretty busy, but I still kept logging my food. I'm pretty much on maintenance now, only aiming to tone my thighs and hopefully get rid of the tiny puff of lower tummy before summer.

SO, I thought it was time to finally become one of those inspiring success posts that helped me so much to never give up. :) Seeing all that amazing people working hard was inspirational to me, and it's quite amazing to be posting this here now.

Around eight-nine months ago I realized how unhappy I was with my body and my health. I weighed 107kg (236-ish lbs) and I didn't even get my measurements because I didn't want to know. lol.

These are some photos of me before:

fattymeh.jpg

The first measurements record I have is from some weeks after I started to eat clean and work out.

Weight: 104.1 kg - 229 lbs
Chest : 113 cm / 44.5 inches
Waist: 102 cm / 40.2 inches
Hips 119 cm / 47 inches

---

And this is me today:

postdiet.jpg
(Excuse the crappy quality of the photos. It was pretty early in the morning and the lack of light plus crappy phone cam...)

Weight: 73.2 kg - 161 lbs
Chest : 95 cm / 37.4 inches
Waist: 74 cm / 29 inches
Hips 96 cm / 37.8 inches

Even my face has changed a lot:

facechanges.jpg

This photo is like month and half old, but these jeans only zipped up if I sucked in my tummy, but look how they look on me now!

IMG_20130127_1252vv05copy.jpg

I can't even say how much happier I am now. Not because I'm thin, but because I'm so much healthier. I enjoy eating clean, I love working out, I adore jogging on rainy days or early mornings, I learned a lot of fun recipes, I get compliments all the time, I don't have to lie about my weight anymore because of shame, I get people all the time asking for advice to lose weight because I inspired them to try to change, I got hit on more times in these past months than in all my life (not that I care, but still nice to feel pretty, you know?), ...

When I came back to MFP 8-9 months ago I didn't expect to know so many nice people to share this journey with (because it wasn't a diet but a lifestyle change) and so many inspirational people who did it before me and shared their stories to encourage others. Without the friends I made here and the people who inspired me with their stories I could have never done it.

THANK YOU!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!