Bikini Babes - April

Options

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    ladies i'm far from bikini or tankini ready. last week the scale moved UP but I refuse to accept it lol so working on getting it back down. I shud probably fess up and change my ticker but I dont wanna lose the lil motivation I have left.
    glad to see u guys are still doing good

Yeah, I know what you mean Nola! The scale for me has been stuck between 160-163 for the last two and a half months or so. It's a pain in the butt, really. :frown: Hang in there, we'll get down some more!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    well I thought I was at 176 and making my way down and last week, I got on the scale and GASP it was up to 180.
    It was not my weigh in day or weigh in time so technically it doesnt count but that sent me into panic mode and I dont know what to do with myself now. I'm trying not to stress about it and just try to get back down but I'm definately stressing and it's definately making me want to eat more.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

since we haven't heard from sjmay for awhile how about someone makes a challenge for everyone to do or what kind of a challenge you ladies want to do this week, for a weight loss for this saturday.
    my challenge is not to eat anything heavy after 7:00 pm

Great job on losing porterbaby! I think that is actually a great challenge, having a time not to eat after. I always wait at least two hours after eating before I go to bed so it's a pain when I eat later and I'm tired because I have to keep myself up. So my challenge for this week is to not eat after 8pm.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    So how did everyone do on their first night of not eating late? I did great and was done eating before 8pm just as I had planned. Going to the gym tonight and I usually don't get home till after 7:30 so I am going to have to have my meal planned so I can eat and be done by 8pm.

Good luck on the challenge everyone!
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    I didn't make my 8pm cut off time last night because of the gym and having to cook the family dinner when I got home.:grumble: I did make it by 8:30 though and didn't go to bed till after midnight so I at least had my two hour wait before bed. Tonight should not be a problem, my daughter just has dance and that is over at 6:15 so I will have plenty of time to eat when I get home.

How is the 7pm time frame coming porterbaby?

And how is everyone else doing with the challenge?

I hope everyone is doing good it seems to be so quiet on here lately.:huh:
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Hey usmcwife - glad you got the cut off at 8:30pm at least! :smile:

I am doing well, just trying to change up my routine a bit to blast through the plateau I have been stuck in since February. I have added running back in to the days I weight lift. So I weight lift in the morning/noon time then I run in the afternoon/evening. At least I started this week. Since I am going to be changing over my weight lifting routine soon also, I am going to take a week off from weight lifting and just run next week, then go back to weight lifting. :smile: Trying to switch it up a little to hopefully get through this plateau.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is doing great! I did great on this challenge until last night.

I'm just going to post my weigh in because it's just become a habit and keeps me motivated!

LW: 153
    CW: 155

Those 5 pounds won't seem to go away :(
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    it has been kinda quiet around here.

Update on me:
    this week I have stuck to my 8pm cut off time.
    I have worked out everyday except for Wed.
    And I am down 1.5 lbs
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    usmcwifeb15: actually i'm doing really good on my 7:00 on quit eating. at my uncle's house saturday kinda late. i gained i was back up to 173.8 last week but i weight myself this morning at my aunt house and i was back down to 166.2 lbs. 1. so my this week challenge is i'm going to do more exercises on my stomach , butt, and thighs without using any dvds. i'm going to do at least an hour to work on them.
    2. do 20min. of stretching twice a day.
    3. drink water since it's warm outside.
    if there's any challenges anyone can think feel free to post it.
    nolachick: that's great.
    steph: good luck on your running. just drink plenty of fluids.
    isotope: i'm glad it motivates you.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    starting:226lbs.
    last:166.2lbs.
    this165.6lbs.
    bb:185.6lbs.
    goal;140lbs. or135lbs.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Well, I think I have broken my 3 month plateau this week! I have dropped down to 158.2! I am very excited. :smile:

How is everyone doing?

My family & friends seem to think I can pull off a bikini already - but I don't think so yet. I mean, my arms and legs are great - and don't mind showing those off. But it's my abdomen - still too tubby for my likes to show it off. :tongue: Maybe when I am 18 lbs lighter.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I have broken my 3 month plateau this week! I have dropped down to 158.2! I am very excited. :smile:

That's great, Stephanie! I'm sure you can pull off a bikini, especially if others think you can! But we all know we're our worst critics so if you don't feel comfortable yet, you probably won't enjoy it as much anyway. Big congrats on your progress though! You're doing awesome!
  • savvystephy
    Options

That's great, Stephanie! I'm sure you can pull off a bikini, especially if others think you can! But we all know we're our worst critics so if you don't feel comfortable yet, you probably won't enjoy it as much anyway. Big congrats on your progress though! You're doing awesome!

Thanks Lisa! :smile: I think I am going to stick to Tankinis unless I can lose 18 lbs of fat by the end of the summer. :wink:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i went back up to 170lbs. i'm so frustrated at myself. i need to exercise everyday no matter what. if i don't i'll get out my weight loss journey. i'm going have just work hard and set my mind to getting back to the nitty gritty. can any of you bikini babes give me some adviced. i really appreciated it. plus how is everyone else is doing?
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am so, so sorry that I disappeared. Life has been so crazy busy and it was very rude of me not to let you guys know what was going on.

I'm so proud of all of you for continuing on your journey.. you're doing a great job!

Hope you're all having a great summer so far - take care!

xoxo
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    hi ladies is there a way we can get this thread going again. i really like this thread. i know everyone's busy and all. but i miss everyone in this thread. i know i see some of you ladies on others, but this was one of the the threads that get me motivated. since sjmay is very busy, maybe someone else can do the % , because i don't know how. it's up to the rest of you ladies. just let me know.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    starting:226lbs.
    last:170.4lbs.
    this:169.4lbs.
    bb:185.6lbs.
    goal:140lbs. or 135lbs.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    starting: 226lbs.
    last : 169.4lbs.
    this: 168.2lbs.
    bb: 185.6lbs.
    goal: 140 or 130lbs.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    hi ladies is there a way we can get this thread going again. i really like this thread. i know everyone's busy and all. but i miss everyone in this thread. i know i see some of you ladies on others, but this was one of the the threads that get me motivated. since sjmay is very busy, maybe someone else can do the % , because i don't know how. it's up to the rest of you ladies. just let me know.

Thanks, porterbaby!

I agree. Would love to keep this thread and group going. It's been very motivating. I've been super busy these last few weeks so haven't been posting much!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    you welcome isotope.