krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    NO PANTS

Now this is my type of woman!!!

:blushing:
  • Monkey_2013
    Monkey_2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Which is acceptable for running errands in (grocery, bank, etc)?

Either? Neither?

as long as you're not in pajamas, i guess either is ok.

+1
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If your butt is fit and looks good, it doesn't matter if you wear yoga pants, jeans, or a pair of well fitting pants that happen to be in sweat pants material (they will all look good). I do wear a pair of sweat pants to the gym and dancing because they absorb sweat, that's why they call them sweat pants. I will wear them in between dancing/gym and home. If I am going out into the world and not going to be dancing or at the gym, then I wear my jeans. My yoga pants are interchangeable with my sweat pants. The sweat pants that I wear are fitted at the waist and they are not just floppy sweat pants.
  • liftlikeumeanit
    Options
    I am the mother of a beautiful five month old daughter so I live in anything comfortable. Full-time mom + full-time school + full-time work + training six days a week = an unhealthy addiction to yoga pants.

Having an amazing behind also figures into that equation somewhere.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    So I live in Yoga pants.....ALL. THE. TIME. Sometimes I even do Yoga in them :bigsmile: lol
    So for all the people saying it depends on what they look like, or only certain people should.....you tell me....should I be wearing Yoga pants?

2012-10-08103934.jpg
    These are my favorite :)

caf83273-68b1-4278-b618-4caea9c0558f.jpg
    have these on right now...

Everyday, all day! Damn!

agreed. most certainly, yoga pants.
    I think I just found my new background pictures.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Either yoga pants or jeans.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I am the mother of a beautiful five month old daughter so I live in anything comfortable. Full-time mom + full-time school + full-time work + training six days a week = an unhealthy addiction to yoga pants.

Having an amazing behind also figures into that equation somewhere.

Checked your profile pictures. None of your behind. :sad:
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    So I live in Yoga pants.....ALL. THE. TIME. Sometimes I even do Yoga in them :bigsmile: lol
    So for all the people saying it depends on what they look like, or only certain people should.....you tell me....should I be wearing Yoga pants?

2012-10-08103934.jpg

Everyday, all day! Damn!

Awww Thank you my Rain! You're always so nice
  • Jenrosa28
    Jenrosa28 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    yoga pants
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

2012-10-08103934.jpg

Everyday, all day! Damn!

Though I think you look even better in the orange dress.
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    NO PANTS

That, exactly.

I think yoga pants are ok IF you can pull them off, I have seen some people in them that make me want to pour bleach in my eyes, some things can just not be UNSEEN.

the worst are when they insist on wearing them, even when they know they shouldn't

I rather see them in genuine yoga pants than nude color LEGGINGS (spandex pants):indifferent:

So you're saying this is a bad idea for some reason...
    nudelggings.png

At least there are no panty lines!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't sweat pants be kind of gross with all the sweat leaching out and old salt stains showin
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants all the way! They are so darn comfortable and in college literally every girl wears yoga pants and a north face every day.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't sweat pants be kind of gross with all the sweat leaching out and old salt stains showin

What? No. Lol. For one thing, I guess it depends on how much you sweat and for another thing you wash them (just like any other pair of pants). Sweat pants are the same as any other pair of pants (if they are nicely made and you wash them and care for them). I think yoga pants would be more likely to cause someone to sweat because they are tighter and made out of water resistant type of materials (sometimes). But, I like both. I only like sweat pants if they are a nice pair of pants in sweat pant material (not just some old elastic waist band, frumpy type). But perhaps this was a joke that the sweat pants actually sweat, or something like that (maybe I missed the joke).
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    In England we prefer not to wear our pants in public at all, no matter whether they are designed for yoga or sweating.... I think you should all try on a pair of trousers.
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    before I got pregnant...neither. Now with my six month old, I really do not care what I wear to run errands as long I'm covered. Yoga pants feel the most comfortable though.
  • brittneyyvette19
    brittneyyvette19 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hahaha.. I say that you should wear whatever the fckk you wanna wear and dont give a *kitten* about what anyone thinks is "acceptable". Plus, if youre wearing something stupid out in public, it gives other people something to be entertained with. Its a win, win! Hahaha. Seriously though, I have fat legs and a fat *kitten* and I'll wear either with no fckks given about what anyone thinks. :drinker:
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    PurpleIris --you look really great in your Yoga Pants/ Sweat Pants.

To everyone here i say, this is entirely up to you, wear yoga pants, sweatpants or whatever you want to do your errands after leaving from or going to the gym.

Honestly, for me, i usually change b4 doing any running around and my "rear"looks just fine in gym clothes.

*********So yes, personal choice, is the way 2 go!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

2012-10-08103934.jpg

Everyday, all day! Damn!

Though I think you look even better in the orange dress.

Orange swim suit :)
  • koko12
    koko12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    a) who cares
    b) whatever youre comfortable in

i prefer yoga pants