How to avoid inhaling toxic atoms somebody else has exhaled?

Options
124»

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    You need a Beachbody coach. You will not successfully solve this problem on your own.

maybe. too bad there aren't any coaches on this website, huh? i could use one about now.

PS, getting sleepy and the room is starting to go black..........................
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    have everyone around you in your house/job/car exhale out into thier own personal tubes that lead out the window. then you will only be breathing in fresh air

but there are 6 billion people outside the window breathing those atoms. :huh:

Well i'm focused on you not on the 6 billion people out there. too bad for them

...but if i breathe the air they are breathing, that's toxins x 6 billion. if i only breath the air inside, that's a lot less toxins.

That's why I think you should go with the Dune recyclable fart suit!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Build a plastic bubble to live in. It might get lonely and boring but the good news is that you will become VERY good at Trivial Pursuit.

You take the good... you take the bad... Its the facts of life!
    ISWYDT. Awesome!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Build a plastic bubble to live in. It might get lonely and boring but the good news is that you will become VERY good at Trivial Pursuit.

ISWYDT. Awesome!

Don't you remember Bubble Boy? He had a great adventure and all that in his portable bubble :P
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

ISWYDT. Awesome!

Don't you remember Bubble Boy? He had a great adventure and all that in his portable bubble :P
    But then the toxins got in and he died. It's a cautionary tale, you see.

Don't forget you also need a particle purifier. The electrons on the good atoms can be contaminated by having been part of an arsenic or lead nucleus, they continue to carry As/Pb cooties with them. Also some hydrogen nuclei found in water vapor you breathe were previously part of a uranium nucleus or one of many other radioactive atoms. You need to be able to filter those out or you'll get those cooties in your lungs too. Don't even get me started on subnucleon contaminants and all the cleanses and detoxes you need for those!
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options

ISWYDT. Awesome!

It's Moors, you idiot, not Moops!:laugh: :laugh:
  • TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd like to help, but I'm still busy trying to figure out if I can count swallowing my own spit as water intake since it's not just water and it has been clearly stated that only water is water...

That only counts if you can do it like this...if you're just swallowing saliva, it's not cool enough to count...

1279531589_drinking-water-in-space.gif

Can't stop staring...