MFP Annual convention

1235»

Replies

• Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Imagine everyone attending counting calories on that day....
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Is air fare free, and the Hotel stay......

Id be chillin with some great people.

A bomb fire and a few rounds of Cosmo's on the House!

Nekked pool partys
    Looting phones and taking Hot pics Hotel rooms and lots of banging.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I totally wanna meet all my friends, and have a blast... but wow, given the hormones on this site, I'd be afraid that the expectation is one big orgy...

I wouldn't be puttin down my drink or smelling hankies if ya know what I'm sayin... ;)

All kidding aside, I'd love a chance to go somewhere, run a race, meet up with friends, go dancing dancin dancin...

I struggle because my ex is a **** and if I even TRY to leave town for a weekend, I'm gonna be slapped with inadequate mother of the year award in 0 seconds flat. (Been there, done that).

Anyone wanna party in Manitoba?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Only if we can split into teams and play dodgeball.

I wanna be on _crafty_'s team!
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    I totally wanna meet all my friends, and have a blast... but wow, given the hormones on this site, I'd be afraid that the expectation is one big orgy...

I wouldn't be puttin down my drink or smelling hankies if ya know what I'm sayin... ;)

All kidding aside, I'd love a chance to go somewhere, run a race, meet up with friends, go dancing dancin dancin...

I struggle because my ex is a **** and if I even TRY to leave town for a weekend, I'm gonna be slapped with inadequate mother of the year award in 0 seconds flat. (Been there, done that).

If we're keeping it Canadian Im in Ontario lol
  • ThePerplexed1
    ThePerplexed1 Posts: 52 Member

If we're keeping it Canadian Im in Ontario lol

HEY!!!!!!!

You got your own Canadian convention going on? Come on now!
  • Imagine everyone attending counting calories on that day....

...and then burning them all night... logging all kinds of interesting exercise.