TWO months of crossfit before/after photo

Options

Replies

• PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    YAY for clean eating and crossfit!!! AMAZING results in just two months!!! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Excellent results! Keep it up!
  • jlberzinskas
    Options
    Nice!! You look awesome! How did you get started?? I think this is something I wanna ge into once I lose some more of the weight
  • 21Jenny21
    21Jenny21 Posts: 53
    Options
    Omg well done.. U look amazing!! Did u have to stick to a really strict regime??
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! you can really see the difference
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Your results are amazing!!! I've never done crossfit but might consider it now!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    10e93fb1c4e2bc96d9003b1b1aa0d90e.jpg
  • sydneywb86
    sydneywb86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look SO amazing!! Congratulations on your success! Such an inspiration.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Sorry for the massive photo!

I just started CrossFit and I LOVE it. You look awesome!
  • momsontherun001
    Options
    Wow! Congratulatiaons! You look awesome!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Amazing what a 6 lb weight loss can look like! You look fantastic!
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results.. Congrats :)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    One word:

WOW

:noway:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! great job and only two months?! thats great :)
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great results, congrats!!
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing results for just 2 months. It just goes to show that hard work and dedication does pay off!!!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Damn!!! Congratulations.
  • ShelleyDoyleByrd
    Options
    U Go Girl !:noway:
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Nice!! You look awesome! How did you get started?? I think this is something I wanna ge into once I lose some more of the weight

How did I get started? One of my local crossfits put a groupon out, and I always thought the ladies (and gentlemen) in the crossfit games looked amazing. I knew it would push me to my limits, and I was tired of the same old ho-hum gym walk-around and jogging. One week into it I was completely addicted. I started off small and slow, doing the bare minimum. I ate WELL (i.e., fueled myself with protein shakes, veggies, lean meats, etc.) and noticed differences in as little as 3 weeks. Every day (usually) involves weight lifting, cardio, HIIT, and plyometrics. It really made me realize how OUT of shape I was!

Another thing that made it easy to stick to was that most of the workout involves functional movements- things you (might) do in everyday life. Deadlifts (I can pick heavy things up so much easier now!), tire pushing, rope climbing, hanging from a bar (think that scene in the movies where they are hanging off the edge of a cliff... Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that can last for more than 5 minutes!), tic-tacs, etc. It's made "real" life easier in that way. It makes the workouts feel relevant, too.

I'm completely in love with it. Nothing pushes me like crossfit does, and the camaraderie/support I get from my coaches/other crossfitters is unreal. I've made friends there too. I've learned how to push myself through those last 5 minutes of the workout, and I feel confident again. I never thought a little groupon could change my life so much ♥
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you did that in 2 months!?!??!?!?? wow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!