What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    A whole new wardrobe plus hopefully being able to wear bikinis!
  • dqgirl1
    dqgirl1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    for my 50 lb lost reward I got my hair highlighted:) once I lose the other 50 I have no clue...other than to buy myself awesome workout clothes b/c Im gonna look great;) lol
  • KAbena
    KAbena Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!

Not buying any clothes whilst I'm trying to lose the last of the kgs..
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A full piece back tattoo or one that goes down my ribs on my side.!!! I cannot WAIT!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Shopping trips to Goodwill for transition clothes, shopping for a GPS watch, and new athletic clothes. Feed the habit! : )
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sundresses!

I love this!! I have never been able to wear cute little sun dresses and i want to buy some really cute ones!
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WELL:
    1) Starting off college a lot healthier than I ever would have
    2) Being an inspiration to others
    3) A tattoo of a quote on my ribs. I'm torn between a couple of them.

I have a similar goal of the tattoo..I have one already but would like just one more, when i meet my goal..:-)
  • tsualum
    tsualum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definitely new clothes!!!
  • barefootsoul91
    Options
    My reward is to where an old pair of shorts comfortably, buy a brand spankin' new bathing suit, and strut my stuff on some beach some where with some margaritas for celebration. I don't drink much, but you can bet there will be a party when I reach my ultimate goal! Possibly me and the hubby can save up to go to some exotic awesome-ness like.......idk any exotic awesome-ness-es. Crap. You get the point! My reward will be my new lean, fit, and healthy body!

Lanie
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Clothes that I actually like and want to wear!
  • SylarsMom
    SylarsMom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    CONFIDENCE!
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini :bigsmile:
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a trip to Hawaii and a cute bikini! Well maybe a tankini as I have some stretch marks from my little munchkins!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    hotness. or just health. too early to tell if my face is gonna be hanging off the sides.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm a diverse J/k
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My original goal for hitting 180lbs was to get a new pair of Harry Mason earrings, but I don't think I will have the money when that happens... (I've had a few financial set backs the past month.) Plus, my boyfriend bought me some for Valentine's Day. =) So now, when I hit 170lbs I'm giving myself a spa day - massage, manicure, haircut and maybe color. At 155lbs, I want to get my first ever tattoo. I've been wanting one for so long, and I figured once I'm at goal weight I will get it!

Also, when I hit 155, my mom said she will give me $750 to spend on a new wardrobe - $50 for the first 15lbs lost, $100 at 20lbs, $150 at 30lbs, $200 at 40lbs, and a final $250 at 50lbs lost. Though she said if I need to, I can spend $125 now/soon on new bras and pants since mine aren't quite fitting now. But, that would still be $675 to spend on clothes, clothes, and more clothes! I can't wait till I get that shopping spree! And after all that shopping, my friend who is a photographer wants to do a big photoshoot.
  • fattyhamsta
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe!
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, Well I have about 55-60lbs to lose, so at the half way mark, im going to get my very first tattoo I think! So at around 160lbs i will get it! For my main goal.....I have no idea, ill have to start thinking! :)
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A trip to London to see some west end shows, I'm a huge theatre nerd so it'll be amazing for me. Oh and another tattoo.
  • priyanjalee
    priyanjalee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To be able to move out of the 3 digit zone and get into the 2 digit zone(kgs) will be a reward on its own.... long way to go though.... started todayyyy... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!