You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation!!!
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results. You look wonderful and I love your new hair color!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Great job!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm just a little bit shorter than you and I weigh around the same as your starting. I just joined today and your post really motivates me!
  • randee95
    randee95 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, girl!
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How did you do it?

I started off Going Vegan. I was vegan about 7 months. Now I just stay away from meat. I am about 90 percent vegan. That really helped me get healthy, Kept me away from fast food and all that mess. Once I got into MFP It was all about counting calories and working out that really made me see a change.
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am actually stuck at 159 now trying to overcome a plateau & ive been here for 3 weeks now. Im not sure how to get over it. My goal is to be 140 by the summer and just tone up. Any advice ?! Anyone ?!

If it is possible you should try the 28 day Engine 2 diet. That reallly Helped me break my plateau
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    So Proud of my Beautiful daughter! I have always thought you were amazing, but you look super amazing now! I know how hard you have worked to get to this point! You inspire me! Love you, Mom :bigsmile:

<33333
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    amazing!!!!!
    I do portrait photography as a hobby turned business and work with a lot of models in the area, and you look like you could compete right there with them. I know a lot of female friends who have struggled with weight loss, and I really feel like guys can get bigger numbers much easier, so 48 pounds is phenomenal! keep up the good work, a healthy life is the best life~

that is very flattering thanks
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am 5'3" and am giong back and forth on same 2 pounds for last two weeks. I REALLY needed to see this today for inspiration. I was called chunky as a kid
  • john062
    john062 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Great job
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    Wow. I am 5'3" and am giong back and forth on same 2 pounds for last two weeks. I REALLY needed to see this today for inspiration. I was called chunky as a kid
    :)
  • stolenmovment_2006
    Options
    Amazing :smile:
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You're very beautiful.
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you look gorgeous!!! Great job and so inspiring!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    good job!
    you look great
  • sarahb_1990
    sarahb_1990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great. I'm 5"2 and 161 pounds (about your size when you started) How did you do it?! I'm struggling big time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!