My silly little observation...

Options
JCM1969
JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
First of all.... I LOVE the transformations and all the before, during and after pics.. I lurk often and wish I would have taken "before" pics. However, has anyone else noticed that in many of the before pics, people are eating? Either its a dinner or a big cocktail or beer....and nobody looks very happy!
After pics involve something active and everyone is all smiles!!
Transforming more than our bodies here huh?

Replies

• Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think it starts with transforming our minds, when we get the right mindset then it is easier to achieve that healthy lifestyle and in turn our confidence starts to build. It impacts more then just our physical bodies. It's truly a full lifestyle change :) Happier, healthier, more active people :)
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    LOVE the smiles. Sometimes, that makes all the difference. I wonder what would happen if we all just started by smiling? I bet we'd eat less, too. Love this observation.
  • kisercrew6
    kisercrew6 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed the food (but now I'll be looking ;)) But I've definitely noticed the smiles. I have seen that same transition in myself. I HATED the camera before, and now, although i can't say I love it, I definitely feel more confident in front of it. I don't hide or run away like I used to.
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Very truthful!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    everyday is like "the first day" of our life long journey to our very best health! In the past one of my main motivators was to lose weight for some type of event, with of course the idea of striving for health. This is the first time in my journey that my main goal is for optimal health/nutrition and along with that will come successes in other areas of my life! :heart: :smile: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!