to the 1200 cal ppl

1235»

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Dont sweat ppl mocking u. If thats what u wana do go for it. Life is too short. Do what works within reason.

Why do you want to start another war? You bad!
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Dont sweat ppl mocking u. If thats what u wana do go for it. Life is too short. Do what works within reason.

Looks like someone necro'd with a question.
  • jeannettejarvis
    jeannettejarvis Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to be on the OTHER side of this argument. At my age, height and level of activity (I exercise regularly) if I eat more than 1200 calories a day, I instantly put on weight.
    I'm currently battleing with the weight I've put when I moved and traded working out for working on the house that we're getting settled into here.
    I'm still trying to get back the level exercise (so that I can eat more! among other things) I was at six months ago but these 15+ extra pounds are f'n killing me.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member

This can go on threads titled:

to the self lobotomizers

to the people who like shooting themselves in the foot

to the people who like to jump on moving trains

to the people who cry themselves to sleep at night

The list goes on.
    Most of the list is bad advice.

Break the fear of food and learn how to eat correctly.
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    I tried to change my settings from 2 lbs a week to 1... and it still kept me at 1200... I am always over-- always... I'm not gaining, but i'm not losing either... wahoo...
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member

Sweet, the mods moved your topic!!!
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    I want to add but it's pointless. All I will say is I highly doubt that even half of the posters on this thread need to cut to 1200 to lose weight. That is all, carry on.......:sad:
  • : D
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    to all the 1200 calorie people.
    Please do not eat me when you finally snap.

Till then, best of luck! :)

Just know that with a smartazz attitude and comment like that, you really lay yourself open for some really, really NASTY and MEAN comments. It's people like you that piss people like me off. Be glad this 1200 calorie person has had her coffee this morning. Moving on.

ohhhhh, *grabs popcorn*
    You better be sharing!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member

"success" of a loss of over 100lb means the person HAD over 100lb to lose in the first place.

If I were 100lb overweight, i'd be losing weight at 2000+ cal a day too.

Hhaha! Exactly! I'm not for or against this thread....my mantra...do whatever the hell works for you. None of my business.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Amen, I am 600% over being told by other MFP users I'm starving myself and totally ignoring/mocking my legitimate questions around my calorie goal. I think my doctor knows better than them, thanks.

Agreed.I feel that those small minded people who mock others posts are probably so perfect now that they can move on and start their own page.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Wolfie, may I drink 1200 a day and be ok? :flowerforyou: