2»

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Okay....
    1) You can tell this is MOSTLY a forum for women, and
    2) The Kardashians are all hot (except for the mom), and
    3) If you get those guys covered with honey, etc then I get Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale to cover in honey and have a cheat day... right?

Oh, wait... asking the wrong folks. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't be too happy about that!! (but since the chances are nill she'd probably give me preemptive permission)

Frank,
    If you are going to CHEAT--hold out for HOT FUDGE instead of honey!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ugh yeah. I like her the best too.

A celebrity gets blamed for being too thin, then the same celebrity can get blamed for being too "fat". It is really sad. One of the celeb gossip people I read said Lindsay Lohan was anorexic, today he said she looks too fat. Nice..
  • Dangelosmom09
    Options
    @Erica, thats funny you say that because our HR girl is in FL from Boston and she says wicked all the time! i love it!
  • weaklink109
    Options
    Saw something in the store today that made me laugh. The brand "Tom's of Main" has a toothpaste with the name "Wicked" in it:noway: --so I guess you don't have to be from MA to use it after all.:bigsmile:
  • patti_jim_reynolds
    Options
    i love how I knew you were from MA before I opened the post :smile: I never really hear people use wicked unless they are form around here. hehe.

I agree Khloe is beautiful. I love her natural curves.

It's not just MA that says wicked....lol It's most of NH, too! MA's summer home :laugh:

I'm from NH and when I was in the Army and stationed in TX, I used to get so much crap for saying wicked ALL. THE. TIME.:ohwell:

I too knew that you HAD to be a yank:bigsmile:
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I'll take a full order of Gerard Butler covered in chocolate, with a side of Channing Tatum in caramel PLEASE!!

Yes PLS! Can I have some of that order also?

I cant stand any of the Kardashians. They all just annoy the crap out of me.
  • stephflo33
    stephflo33 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Okay....
    1) You can tell this is MOSTLY a forum for women, and
    2) The Kardashians are all hot (except for the mom), and
    3) If you get those guys covered with honey, etc then I get Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale to cover in honey and have a cheat day... right?

Oh, wait... asking the wrong folks. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't be too happy about that!! (but since the chances are nill she'd probably give me preemptive permission)

If my husband could get Kate Beckinsale covered in honey, I would be cheering him on! So, you never know. :smile:
  • weaklink109
    Options
    BTW, I DO know that the state of MAINE has an "e" on the end, despite my last post. :blushing: I plead the lateness of the hour.