why is posting pictures of legs banned

Options
1235»

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Some people don't like legs.
    Remember, before you post something on MFP you must take some time and ask yourself: Is it possible that this will offend someone? Is it possible that someone might feel this is potentially offensive to someone else, and report you on behalf of that "someone else"?
    Think hard. Then post anyways.

Remember too .. some poor souls don't even KNOW they've been offended. It's for these poor souls that we must crusade.
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    no underwear but bikinis are okay?

derp derp, ehrkay.

^ This :laugh:
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    For the guys just pop on a bikini and join the bikini threads - show off the legs that way lol
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    We live in a sexist world, girls in their pants and bras (underwear and bikinis) is acceptable but men in underwear is lewd and perverse. Plain ridiculous. There are topless girls on here showing their backs or covering up with their arms, pathetic, sexually biased moderation.

Most likely, it isn't the moderation that is biased. It's probably the reporting by viewers. So blame those catty men who don't want to see another man looking fine in his boxer shorts.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Was your junk showing?

Why don't you send me the picture and I will let you know what was wrong. :wink:

no junk was showing it was boxers and they were long not so short i dont want to get banned so i dont want to post it