What was / is the most you can eat?

Options
13»

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Given that I rarely go to such a venue, I'll eat until stuffed. No way I'm not getting more than my money's worth. And then I'll force down two desserts.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    All of it!!!!
  • Penny1328
    Penny1328 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't dare eat Chinese food right now because its so high in sodium! I love it but I'd have to pass or I would probably gain 10 pounds!! I retain water easily anyway so maybe I'll treat myself after I get into that size 12 pants!
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Before: Easily two plates of food and two desserts. Maybe something medium-sized added in.

Now: One plate of food with healthier choices and one dessert.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Some highlights:

One slice short of an entire Bigfoot Pizza.
    23 hand rolls one day at lunch
    56 regular pieces of sushi one time at dinner
    32 oz T-Bone (plus trimmings) - that's not even that hard really
    Rodizio Steakhouse (90 minutes in the green - if you've been to a Brazilian steakhouse, you might know what that means - that's a crapload of meat)

....but the fullest I ever felt was in high school. A friend on the swim team was the son of the owner of the local McD's. They let us do an all-you-can-eat on the house at the end of the season.

I had 36 chicken nuggets, a bic mac, 2 large fries, an apple pie, a coke and a milkshake. OOF! I was only a Sophomore and only weighed about 115 at the time.
    Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end>>>>>>
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    About the same, 5-6 plates? Sometimes more? I only go to buffets like twice a year so when I do go I'll eat until I'm satisfied. I do binge eat the equivalent of that many calories once or twice a month though. I usually gain a pound or so but I've been in maintenance for about a year and a half now so that's not really a big deal to me. It takes a week or so of eating at a deficit to get it off. It only becomes a problem if I start wanting to eat like that every day.
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    In one sitting? I believe it was thanksgiving when I ate close to 3000 calories.

Mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, beef, cranberry sauce, apple cider, etc.

When I was younger I would get 6 spicy chicken sandwiches from the $1 menu at Carl's Jr.
    I would also get 2 footlongs with double meat from Subway.

I probably eat more now than when I was younger though. I spend most of my day hungry and saying no to my cravings.
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    Then
    - two plates of food, then a desert

Now
    - two plates of food, and then a desert

Im going to a buffet for a reason, haha! <3
    Haha would you not change what you put on your plate? <3

Uh. No.
    Was I asking you? :B
    Some highlights:

One slice short of an entire Bigfoot Pizza.
    23 hand rolls one day at lunch
    56 regular pieces of sushi one time at dinner
    32 oz T-Bone (plus trimmings) - that's not even that hard really
    Rodizio Steakhouse (90 minutes in the green - if you've been to a Brazilian steakhouse, you might know what that means - that's a crapload of meat)

....but the fullest I ever felt was in high school. A friend on the swim team was the son of the owner of the local McD's. They let us do an all-you-can-eat on the house at the end of the season.

I had 36 chicken nuggets, a bic mac, 2 large fries, an apple pie, a coke and a milkshake. OOF! I was only a Sophomore and only weighed about 115 at the time.

Holy *kitten* that's insane haha! Pretty awesome, even though very unhealthy!
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    Well sometimes at home I cant even finish off a small pack of tortelini for dinner but at Pizza Hut I can eat;

2 salads,
    1 plate of cheesy garlic bread,
    1 small bowls of chicken breaded chunk things,
    1 large pizza w/ extra cheese, mozzerella, chicken, bell pepper all sprinkled with chilli flakes and parmesan
    1 bowl of profiteroles -single not sharing- (they dont do these anymore :( )
    1 choc cookie dough
    1 slice of fudge cake and whipped cream
    3 glasses of lemonade or cola

Granted after this I cannot move, but in fast food restaurants I have the appetite of a herd of elephants, so I tend not to go there often!
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I pack it away when I hit the buffets or all you can eats.. Still do All you Can Eat Sushi some times, have around 6-8 rolls.. the fish fries (all you can eat fish) usually 10-15 pieces.. normally 2-4 plates at a buffet style place..
    The fullest was when I had all you can eat Mexican in college, 3 full plates of rice/beans, 3 enchiladas, 2 tacos, 1 chimichanga.. these were full size plates.. lets just say it hurt to drive a car and sit.. but they retired our #'s at the place!! (couldn't eat that again though)
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    I pack it away when I hit the buffets or all you can eats.. Still do All you Can Eat Sushi some times, have around 6-8 rolls.. the fish fries (all you can eat fish) usually 10-15 pieces.. normally 2-4 plates at a buffet style place..
    The fullest was when I had all you can eat Mexican in college, 3 full plates of rice/beans, 3 enchiladas, 2 tacos, 1 chimichanga.. these were full size plates.. lets just say it hurt to drive a car and sit.. but they retired our #'s at the place!! (couldn't eat that again though)
    All you can eat Mexican!?
    Thank God they don't exist in my area of England, otherwise I'd be there every single week ha!