WOMEN DO NOT LIKE ME

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ..... Or possibly you think the women don't like you, so you put off a vibe that makes them not like you....

This. Either you're imagining it, or it's your attitude. Two things I've learned in my relatively short time on Earth: 1) ANYONE who refers to women as "females" is probably a jerk, and 2) women who say other women are "catty" or whatever, tend to be the cattiest of them all.

So don't do either of those things and you'll likely earn yourself more girl friends. That, and just being generally friendly and nice, because you know, women are people too.

this

From my experience andc what I've seen in the threads, definitely the above
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options

I think it's funny when people try to pretend that they don't care what others think of them and talk down to anyone who does. As humans, we all to some degree care what another person thinks of us. I guarantee you that your desire to lose weight is at least a little bit outwardly motivated. I really wish people would get off their high horse and be real. Can I call you self obsessed for wanting others to notice your weightloss efforts and by posting pictures. Pot calling the kettle black if that's the case.

I don't pretend at all to not care what others think of me, because I really don't care. I can no more control what someone else thinks, than I can control the weather, therefore I waste not a single moment worrying about it.

I do, however, care a lot about other people and feel genuinely am interested in seeing them happy. If I am able to show them something useful by my own example, then I've helped that person in some small way to become happier and more successful. That is pretty much my belief about why we are all placed on this earth, to help and teach each other. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can sympathize...I dont have many female friends...My fitler between my head and my mouth got lost somewhere...Im not mean, just cant stand stupid...
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

I think it's funny when people try to pretend that they don't care what others think of them and talk down to anyone who does. As humans, we all to some degree care what another person thinks of us. I guarantee you that your desire to lose weight is at least a little bit outwardly motivated. I really wish people would get off their high horse and be real. Can I call you self obsessed for wanting others to notice your weightloss efforts and by posting pictures. Pot calling the kettle black if that's the case.

I don't pretend at all to not care what others think of me, because I really don't care. I can no more control what someone else thinks, than I can control the weather, therefore I waste not a single moment worrying about it.

I do, however, care a lot about other people and feel genuinely am interested in seeing them happy. If I am able to show them something useful by my own example, then I've helped that person in some small way to become happier and more successful. That is pretty much my belief about why we are all placed on this earth, to help and teach each other. :smile: :flowerforyou:

You're awesome.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    This is why I stay home as much as possible. People are always thinking things about me! >_<

Lol^. Love this:)
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I know that some people don't like me because they think I'm stuck up/rude when I'm really just very shy. Could that be part of the issue? If so it's really their problem for being judgmental in the first place and you shouldn't have to change to please them regardless.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a daydreamer. I catch myself "staring" at people all the time without even really seeing them, I'm just thinking about other things. If anyone is staring at me I probably won't notice and, if I do, I'll forget about it as soon as they're gone.

And, for whoever said that she thought more like guys with football and less like girls with mani/pedis - my perfect day would be drinking and watching football while getting a mani/pedi with my friends.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is the case, but I've discovered a lot of women just look that way.
    Seriously, sometimes I'll be looking at someone because I like their outfit or something about them intrigues me and I go on this long thought tangent about them, even if it's a total stranger, but they'll catch me looking and give me a dirty look. I'm 90% sure this is because they think I'm thinking mean things about them because my face is just so vacant... I dunno. I feel bad because I was actually thinking nice thoughts.

Jealousy is also a thing, not that women hate you because you're beautiful/smart/talented/successful/whatever, but because when they look at you they unfortunately think bad things about themselves :\
  • frazzlecg
    frazzlecg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nobody likes me. I assume it's because I'm ridiculously awesome...

(I see so many posts like this on here... how self obsessed are you that you think that random women are thinking anything about you at all?)

^^ This! This!

Toss the pity party. The whole"women hate me because I'm hot" is ridiculous. Judging by your comments, you walk in to a situation already assuming you'll be disliked. Your significant other is not proper validation that all the women in the world are out to get you. You're very defensive and insecure. Try a new group one day and make new female friends from scratch. Hell, kill them with kindness. I'm sure if you let down your guard you will meet a female friend who is genuine, and there for you like a sister. There are some things men just can't replace and don't have the patience for. Sad that you're missing out.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to understand the point of you posting this in the Motivation and Support section on MFP. Are we–the random internet people–supposed to tell you not to worry, that they're all jealous *****es who want to ostracize you for no reason, and that you are so sweet and nice?

Or am I missing something?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't get the feeling that anybody (of either gender) dislikes me. They either don't care or they are nice and friendly. Look for the good and you will find it.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to understand the point of you posting this in the Motivation and Support section on MFP. Are we–the random internet people–supposed to tell you not to worry, that they're all jealous *****es who want to ostracize you for no reason, and that you are so sweet and nice?

Or am I missing something?

^ I don't think you're missing a thing:)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I can't read everyone's posts sorry. But to OP I think you hit the nail on the head when you said you'll talk to anyone. Most people aren't that confident. Don't worry I'm not going the well worn jealousy "everyone's jealous of you" route. What I think may be going on is you may be coming off as brash or arrogant IRL. maybe your honey notices it but instead of just telling you points at how OTHER women don't like it hoping you will care what they think. he might be hinting at something where you could tone it down a bit. like maintain. that is all. not a bash, just a guess caused by reading between the lines.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Oh gawd. The dirty looks aren't imagined. Lol.

I be giving the evil eye to men when I don't want their attention and bratty *kitten* annoying kids whose parents are ignoring them.

So if broads are giving you the evil eye you are not imagining it. I hear you OP. I can relate. Lol
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Stop it. You are not a special snowflake. You only want attention. In order for me to *not like* someone...I would have to care. I don't care. How do you know that women don't like you? *face palm*
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Here's another idle thought:

Girl A is looking at Girl B -- maybe not noticing her, maybe thinking she really needs to pee, maybe whatever
    Girl B looks at Girl A
    EYE CONTACT IS MADE
    Girl B realizes Girl A was looking first, so she's all thinking What are you looking at?
    Girl A sees Girl B with this What are you looking at? look and is like I was just looking! But hey, now what are YOU looking at?
    Girl B bumps it up a notch
    Girl A bumps it up a notch
    etc
    MELEE

Or Girl A goes to MyFreakyPal and posts WOMEN DO NOT LIKE ME
    And Girl B goes to MyFunkyPal and posts WOMEN DO NOT LIKE ME

And some people are like "Relax! Sometimes we just have looks on our faces!"
    And other people are like "THEY TOTALLY GIVE ME THE LOOK TOO!"

And then next weekend...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Girl A is looking at Girl B -- maybe not noticing her, maybe thinking she really needs to pee, maybe whatever
    Girl B looks at Girl A
    EYE CONTACT IS MADE
    Girl B realizes Girl A was looking first, so she's all thinking What are you looking at?
    Girl A sees Girl B with this What are you looking at? look and is like I was just looking! But hey, now what are YOU looking at?
    etc
    MELEE

And then next weekend...

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options

how self obsessed are you that you think that random women are thinking anything about you at all?

This - not the harshness of the self-obcessed...but mostly people are thinking things like: that cat chow song...what am I making for dinner...what's that **** caught in my eyeball it is really bugging me...human face in front of me will scan it....what was I thinking about...oh yeah...meow, meow, meow, meow....cat chow song is so annoyingly catchy...heh I just met you, call me maybe...la la
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Girl B looks at Girl A
    EYE CONTACT IS MADE
    etc
    MELEE

And then next weekend...

oh forget what i said. ^this.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Girl B looks at Girl A
    EYE CONTACT IS MADE
    etc
    MELEE

And then next weekend...

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :laugh: