LOSING THE WEIGHT...AND MY BOOBS LOL

Options

Replies

• crenner07
    crenner07 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm starting to lose there...part of is thrilled to finally not be a F anymore. However, at the same time, until I lose from my belly I like that they make me look more in proportion. I'll be looking forward to having better posture again once they're gone. :laugh:
  • jennibear22
    jennibear22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am really worried about this happening. I am currently and E/F cup and I love my boobs. Will be sad if they get too small.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Same here, still have the belly fat, but the boobs are getting smaller, not that I have that much to begin with. I wish I could stand on my head or something so the fat around my mid section and butt would fall down into the boob section.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    The boobs definitely take a beating with extreme weightloss. I look great every where else and have slimmed down pretty wonderfully, but my poor boobs barely fit into my bra....lol...I guess pushups are a necessity now... :) I still would rather be slim and trim with no boobs, then chubby with big boobs.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have gained and lost weight several times in my adult life but the girls always stayed the same size.... I was between a 36 and 40 C for over 45 years! THIS time... and only had 20 pounds to lose... the girls have taken a hit. I'm definitely down to a B cup and I've got the clasps on the tightest hook. And these aren't old, stretched out bras... I bought 4 brand new ones which are now all too big. I think this shrinking is a combination of weight loss AND my age, though at 60, they had actually stayed pretty perky until now. Ah well... it's a price I'm willing to pay to fit into those skinny jeans!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I would actually love to lose a little more boobage. lol! I have gone from a 42DD to a 36F and I am CONVINCED that the "F" stands for "F***ing-A, I can't find bras in any normal stores."
  • Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I recenltly bought my first C cup in years :( My boobs are sad little imposters of who they used to be :(
    Same here, still have the belly fat, but the boobs are getting smaller, not that I have that much to begin with. I wish I could stand on my head or something so the fat around my mid section and butt would fall down into the boob section.

Thanks ladies - you really made my day. This is exactly how I feel. I've still got them now, but they're different, and I'm terribly afraid that they won't be soft squishy boobs when I'm done. I'd like them to look like boobs without having to be stuffed into a bra, and not some draggy thing because there's nothing too them anymore. On the other hand, I love the direction the rest of me is going.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    I don't want mine to get smaller I'm a D currently
  • _mrsgigi_
    _mrsgigi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I hear thats common for women when they lose weight... i wish mine would shrink some =P... me on the other hand, my band got smaller, but the cup actually got a little bigger...
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I track my weightloss with the size of my boobs LOL I actually prefer smaller boobs
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wish mine would get smaller :( they were a G when I was 200lb and now at 150 still the same :( still got some to lose so fingers crossed :)
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Mine too girl, mine too!!! lol Seems like every time I measure, that's the place I've lost the most!!! Sigh.....oh well, the jiggle factor when Im jumping around doing Zumba isn't quite as bad now!!! :-D
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i just started loosing weight and have DD. i love having my girls BIG !!!! i notice they shrunk a little....:(
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    I have lost a ton in the chest! And am super happy!!! I started out as a 40I and am now down to a 36F! Yeah! I really hope to get down to a D or E by goal weight. I would not be upset if I went down to a B or C though! They do look sort of "deflated" now but I don't mind that at all!
  • Kurrsteee
    Kurrsteee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking. Last time I was a UK size ten I was (I think) a 32 E/F (can't remember which!). Got bigger, went to 38G, but I'm down to a 34E, on the verge of DD. I'm slightly happy because it's easier to find bras DD or smaller, but gutted because I kind of love my boobs!
  • sophiashaffer
    Options
    I have also gotten smaller. A 36D to about a 34B and I dont know if that because my back is smaller too or what.. But I get a little embarrassed about them around my boyfriend because he used to talk about my big boobs and my big butt and how great they were. Now I have neither and it makes me feel insecure. I mean, I feel so ungrateful because I should be happy that I have been able to lose all this weight but I'm shrinking my assets here haha
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    I would actually love to lose a little more boobage. lol! I have gone from a 42DD to a 36F and I am CONVINCED that the "F" stands for "F***ing-A, I can't find bras in any normal stores."

LOL! So true!!!
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    As your body shrinks, your boobs will still appear large for your frame.

I have gone from a DD to a C/D cup and as my fiance stated, they look bigger now.

Tummys gone down, they lift more. *shrugs* it'll work dont worry. Only person who notices is you when you shop for bras.
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    I've had the opposite problem... I have lost 30 lbs since December and my band size is smaller while the cup size has gone up... from an I to a J!! How does this happen??
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38f/g to a 34 dd. I've still got about 20 pounds to go, I'm hoping they shrink a little more.