Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Question?!

Options
Hi I just started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday, and I've only done level 1 both days (20min). Does anyone know how many calories you burn? I'm guessing around 200, but I'm not sure.

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I burn 207cal on average.
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training and take whatever it gives me.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I have a HRM and I burn almost 300 for the 27 minutes. I entered it on here as circuit training, general before i bought the HRM tho. Its around the same that MFP had been estimating, it's a good workout since you're heart rate is up the whole time.
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training... about 300 cal for me
  • mimixdawn
    mimixdawn Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll go change my exercise log now =]
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    I wear my HRM and I only get about 160 and that is on level 2. Sucks. For the amount of work I'd think it would be higher then that.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    :happy: I was a little over 300, but I am way out of shape.
    HRM are going to be the best way to do! Everyone is going to burn different amounts of calories.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    wow, I estimated way low then, figured it was more like 200 calories, thanks for the info guys
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I log it as circuit training and take whatever it gives me.
    I do the same. I wear a heart rate monitor and they're pretty close. :happy:
    By the way, feel free to join a 30 Day Shred group that I started....:happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100268-30-day-shred-who-s-with-me?page=6#posts-1407760
  • pajamamama
    pajamamama Posts: 61
    Options
    I burn around 200 on both level 1 and 2.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm only on the 5th day of level 1... but w/ my HRM, I burn under 150 calories. It doesn't seem like much, but there are so many other strength benefits. I took measurements before I began so we will see!