Has anyone purchased a Graze snack box?

Options
I was thinking of purchasing a Graze snack box (http://www.graze.com) and I was wondering if everyone has try them before?

Replies

• mrsk27
    mrsk27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    dont know bout calories but they are bloody lovely
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yup, I did them for about a month. The problem for me was that by the time I took out anything with dried fruit in (which I don't like) and the 100% seeds ones and then the dunky ones with little pots of chutney/jam ... oh and anything with white chocolate....there wasn't a lot left and I kept getting the same things.

If you do like dried fruit, seeds and little dunky biscuit things with chutney/jam then I'd say go for it. The ingredients seem to be good and there's a good range of choices (unless you're a picky cow like me) and at £3-something it seems ok on value.

I'd say give them a go - there are a ton of codes out there that give you a free box so I'd suggest making use of one of those and seeing if you like it.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I get them regularly and they are amazing! I was always really picky about not liking nuts or dried fruit or stuff but I just tried a few different ones and suprisingly like more than I think. If you know there's stuff you won't like then you bin it and they won't send you it but there's so much choice that it's not really too bad. Go for it!
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yep, I get one every Tuesday! Nom! I have a slight problem with food so I got it to encourage myself to try new foods. Some I love, some I cannot believe people eat!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I get them regular too! :) They're really good. The choice is pretty good, and it would be more expensive for me to go to town and buy all of the ingredients individually. :)
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Looked up the sight looks good!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    They look pretty good but i think you could make something similar on your own.
  • laurajade111
    Options
    I think they are overpriced for what the are. I got them for a while, but now just use the site for idea and make them up myself.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have an invite code?
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have an invite code?

32LYCVH
    ETA: This will only work in the UK
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    bump for being curious....

Invite code, anyone?
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Use code 9PRZRFKD in UK only
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    No, i've heard about them here and there though. Buying and consuming things like that is what landed me here in the first place lol so I don't dare look
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Any invite codes for the US?
  • Lili_Bunny
    Options
    Here's a US invite code:

16M36N7

Personally, I like it so far - had it for about a month. I am too lazy to pack good snacks for school, but I can just throw these in my bag and go in the morning and not starve. You do have to rate the snacks they offer though, so you won't be deluged with stuff you won't like.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Here's a UK code for a free box:
    43G4PJ5
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Do they include nutritional info with the box? Generally how many calories per box?
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You can generally get & invite code and cash on http://www.topcashback.co.uk/graze/ great site for people who shop online in the UK generally too.

Like others its a good idea, but expensive. I've bough subscriptions for gifts on occasion though.
  • sailorsgirl86
    Options
    Nice but very overpriced for what they are.

The nutritional infos were all on a little leaflet inside the box, I used to get the graze light ones.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I used to get them every 2 weeks when i lived in the UK. Love them! A lot of them are in the MFP database already too... but they do come with all the info ;)

Wish we had Graze here in Oz!