• Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate :smile:

i think i love you
  • jjones62301
    jjones62301 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash lasagna - can have a huge plate full for less than 400 calories! Hershey's dark chocolate kisses - I have at least 2 a day....every. single. day. And pretty much any frozen fruit - makes a great "I-think-I'm-hungry-but-probably-just-bored-so-I'll-go-check-the-fridge/freezer-to-see-what-I-can-munch-on" snack!
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    For b-fast: Kashi Go Lean Original, Activia Light ( I literally hunt for the Key Lime flavor), Coffee Almonds :)

Lunch/Dinner: fresh chicken, tuna (low sodium), no salt pretzels, sweet potato, frozen peas, CARROTS (on a kick right now)

Snacks: Nature's Own Whole Wheat Bagels (I am trying to gain weight so healthy, condense, on-the-go cals), bananas heated for like 30 second, PB2!!!!!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Roast brussels sprouts and pan fried fish (whatever fish you fancy-i like salmon, but tilapia, turbot and sole are good too).

Slice sprouts in half, toss w/2tsp olive oil & salt & pepper & roast at 400 for an hour-hour & a half. Check em at 30 mins & turn them when they start browning. They end up so sweet and roasty... Omg, heaven.

Then grab a piece of fish, sprinkle both sides w/ Weber Beer Can Chicken seasoning (so good-i put it on lots of stuff). Put a half teaspoon of fat of yr choice (i use organic grass fed lard-NOT the shelf stable store bought kind) in the pan & heat, the put in the fish & fry til golden brown on the outside & the inside is just done.

If you use an 8 oz piece of tilapia, the cals on the fish are 270.

Sprouts are around 150 cals for a big serving.

Tastes amazing, is healthy, fills me up-i feel satisfied after eating it-BUT-i dont feel heavy or weighed down or sluggish after i eat this. Been having it twice a week or so for months...its just so good :)
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Watermelon and Green Grapes.

Tho their both out of Season now so i've switched to Sorbet.
  • wizdim
    wizdim Posts: 18
    Options
    Raw almonds.

Oh and frozen raspberries! Eat them frozen....yum yum yum
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Salad - so many kinds. Sometimes I have it twice a day. I don't get how people don't like salad. There are so many varieties, quick and easy to prepare.

Hard boiled eggs - easy to prepare, dairy free snack.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Whey protien
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz's green juice recipe! I have it every morning for breakfast it gives me incredible energy throughout the day ..... I love it!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Toss up between wheat bran and greek yogurt.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I can't just choose one.

Goat cheese salad (lettuce,veggies,apple or strawberries, 2Tbsp goat cheese and either raspberry or balsamic vinegrette)
    Greek Salad (regular recipes but I watch the dressing amount)
    Taco Salad (1/2 tortillas toasted and cut in strips, lettuce, diced tomatoes, onions and beans sauted together with taco seasoning,salsa, 2Tbsp sour cream and a few sprinkles of cheddar cheese)

I usually have one of those salad everyday.

Pita pizza (small whole wheat pita, herb tomatoe paste, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, other veggies if I have them, a sprinkle of cheddar)
    Hummus pita Wrap (Whole wheat pita, hummus, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions)

Fat free greek yogurt with a tsp of honey and some frozen fruits.

Sorry that's a lil long but those are my favorites things.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Green apple with peanut butter or almond butter. I've been making ithe at home (the nut butters, no the apples). So good. So filling.
  • Eat2Win
    Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Since eating too much pasta is a no no, I love Spaghetti Squash to fill in the Pasta holes so when I mix it together I can still have
    a big plate with sauce and some cheese and have wayyyy lower calories and carbs. Now I'm hungry for it just thinking of it....time to cook some
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potatoes and Spinach
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Blueberries
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, and Strawberries :) I also love balsamic vinegar glaze.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Oats
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and salads, but I couldn't live without those before I started trying to get healthier. :D
  • livvrose98
    Options
    vanilla almond special K cereal with strawberries cut up on top!
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Raw unsalted almonds