Do u log ur alcohol/wine ????

Options

Replies

• MissKris14
    MissKris14 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Of course! Alcohol has tons of calories... Only things I don't log are water/black coffee/tea.
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yes, I usually log alcohol.
    However, if I'm out having fun with friends I look at it as a cheat day, and I don't want to sit and log everything as I drink it and be antisocial. Logging it later on I may not remember if it was one glass of wine or if it was two, and it doesn't really matter. I've lost 34 lbs in 6 months so I guess I'm still doing something right :)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I like the girly drinks, and those are 200 calories easy. I wish that would just burn itself, and take the load of sugar in those drinks with it!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    I like the girly drinks, and those are 200 calories easy. I wish that would just burn itself, and take the load of sugar in those drinks with it!

It does if you go dancing~!
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The good, the bad, and the ugly all needs to be accounted for. Definitely log the drinks.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    only if i am under in my calories by a lot. Alcohol actually burns itself! There was a MFP post on this a couple months back.......

Negative.
    No, I don't log it... because it has no calories and comes out as pee.

Nope.

wait people believe what you quoted? omg. That's crazy!
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    LOL...PLEASE SEE MY FOOD JOURNAL FOR JUST UP TO 1:30 TODAY...i dont think there is any doubt you should!

ohhhh...Sliante...Happy St. Pats!
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes, even when it's an embarrassing amount - like on St. Patrick's Day. There's a lot of calories in there.
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Yes, even when it's an embarrassing amount - like on St. Patrick's Day. There's a lot of calories in there.

No embarrassment in alcohol calories...that's called good tolerance and good times!
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I think the real question is, why would you not?

exactly!
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    yes cause if my alcohol calories surpass my food calories, i have to log that i met my goal
  • Hleaver
    Hleaver Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat and drink for my own sake. I also weigh myself everyday. If I gain a pound over night because I cheated the day before I find it much easier to lose the one pound to get back on track. If I wait a week to weigh myself and I am 5 or 10 pounds over it is a hurdle I find very difficult to get over. It is also demoralizing and I wonder why I should continue. So yes record everything and if you drink too much tonight you will know why you gained weight tomorrow and you can do something about it right away. Good luck on this most trying journey...Howard
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    When I used to drink I logged it all. Or at least all of it that I could remember :devil:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    of course I do. Tons of calories. :huh:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    If I don't log it, my body does not know about it and therefore it doesn't count.
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely you are only cheating yourself if you do not, if you want. To lose and be healthy you need to account for your calories.
  • sassykitty101
    Options
    Yes If you don't what is the point of logging anything. The whole idea here is to help yourself see and understand what you are putting into your body.
  • NeewMee
    NeewMee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes. I like to know exactly what I have had. Helps me know how I need to adjust. :wink: