Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

For those of us who save room every day for a treat...

tritepoet
tritepoet Posts: 119 Member
...what are some of the treats you enjoy?

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    I like apple with a couple of Terry's chocolate orange segsations or Aero white choc bubbly mousses. I have had both today :) yum.

Ax
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Wine. And wine.
  • chamorita79
    chamorita79 Posts: 35 Member
    ice cream or some other sweet. I have a big sweet tooth
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Beer.
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    honestly? every night I have Greek yogurt with honey. and it makes me very happy. Otherwise I do like to save room for ice cream.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Chocolate!
  • kimmiemac30
    kimmiemac30 Posts: 19 Member
    Wine :)
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Last thing I have every evening, 1 Dove promise dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Sugar free jelly and cream
    Ice cream
    Dark chocolate
    Nobbys nuts
    Fage with berries and chocolate chips
    Doritos
    Options hot chocolate with cream
    Magnum
    Baileys

Sometimes i have more than one treat a day whilst other wise eating very well
  • patpawl
    patpawl Posts: 6 Member
    frozen mango or cherries, with yogurt
    or
    a very small portion of gourmet ice cream
    YUM!
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Dark chocolate.
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    A couple of squares of dark chocolate usually, and/or some wine, or some brie on an oatcake... yum!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Chocolate or granola bars.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Ice cream (sometimes made from milk, sometimes from coconut milk) or chocolate, or sometimes both.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    My Beautiful wife makes some of the best lower calorie deserts EVA. I have a variety of cobblers/crisps/pies/cakes. She keeps the calories lower and we can always make room for a reasonable servinig.
  • My treat most evenings is wine. I'm also going to have a chocolate cupcake this evening. Nothing wrong with wanting a treat. Don't deny yourself:happy:
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    honestly? every night I have Greek yogurt with honey. and it makes me very happy. Otherwise I do like to save room for ice cream.

That's my favorite, too. I have a dish of it the 2 nights of my fast days on 5:2 fasting. I start with plain old yogurt and add my own honey so I know exactly what's in it. I never gave up my nightly glass of wine, either.
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Cocktails. But when I do indulge my sweet tooth, I prefer a small piece of something really good. A well made salted caramel, a beautiful macaroon from the French bakery up the street, a perfect dark chocolate truffle..you get the idea. I used to eat crap and in bulk, now I've decided if the calories are to be worth it, it should feel like an indulgence.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Wine! I exerciser just to get wine! (my own rule)

About 20 Chicken Wings

Wishful thinking about the chicken wings but I am REALLY craving them right now. I have room for 6 but I don't want 6, I want 20!
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Wine. And wine.

^This. And cheese!