30 day shred anyone else interested in starting tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I will start it tomorrow with you all but i am just doing until the 30 as i fly out to Jamaica for 2 weeks and will try and do it there i dont know what they have for weights at the resort we are at .
  • slobkitten
    Options
    I just completed L1D9. Going to start Level 2 tomorrow. Push ups are a killer - even the modified ones hurt my knees!
  • msaconitum
    msaconitum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started today, not as knackered as I thought I would be but I think I'm going to feel this tomorrow.

Edit: Also I've put it as 20 minutes Circuit Training for my exercise diary. What do you guys put it as?
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I dont add any exercise to MFP as it changes all the amounts of whats on your chart to higher numbers that you can have and i dont eat back what i burn
  • chilling2kool79
    Options
    Count me in! I started yesterday! Im 34 yrs old and a mom of 4!
  • Atrianna
    Atrianna Posts: 9
    Options
    I've missed two days and finished L1D9 today. I've been resisting getting on the scale or taking more measurements, but I'll probably do a half way check when I get done with Day 15.
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    L2D2 finished. It was REALLY hard to make myself do it today, because I went to an aerobathon this morning. I didn't want to miss out on Jillian's toning though!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it again tomorrow x
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    day 10 today! Excited to start Level 2 tomorrow!
  • msaconitum
    msaconitum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Did day 2, even with a hangover. I didn't ache too badly this morning, but I get the impression I'm going to feel like I've been hit by a truck tomorrow.
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I start tomorrow and am You Tubing it.
  • smileyface1115
    Options
    Holy cow! I did Level 2 Day 1 today. Holy cannoli ths was hard!!! I think she made up for going easy (in Jillian terms) on us in Level1 in Level 2. It was hard! I had to take a few breaks and was so out of breath. Hard!
  • RunMickey7
    Options
    I start Day 10 today! I'm measuring up tomorrow. I found a cool chart on Pinterest I put on my frig to count off the days and do meaurements after each level.

I've also noticed I've started talking back to Jillian. And I whine. I've thought about "phoning it in" but I keep going.
  • RunMickey7
    Options
    I finished Day 10 and measured today. I gained 1/2 a lb and lost half an inch on my hips. I'm sticking w/ it! Day 10 workout was the easiest. I had some caffeine before, so maybe that helped give me a boost! I'm hoping to watch my diet a little better and squeeze in at least some walks for cardio and see some more weight and inches leave. I would love to have a smaller waist!
  • BethanyBBCakes
    BethanyBBCakes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge fan of level 2..willing myself to continue D3L2 when I get home today...wah!
  • cassondra1370
    Options
    I am not a huge fan of level 2..willing myself to continue D3L2 when I get home today...wah!

Meee too! All the plank moves KILL me, and I am definitely sweating a lot more than level one. Must mean it's working!
  • JenniBfit
    Options
    Hi guys! I just joined MyFitnessPal two days ago so I am still getting used to it. I started doing 30 Day Shred about 2 months ago, Level 1. I still do it but not every day. I either do it or Jillian's 6 weeks to a 6 pack. I've done level 2 before but I didn't find it more intense, just different exercises. I found level 1 actually pushed me more. I think it's supposed to be 30 days of level 1, then 30 days of level two and 30 days of level 3. I don't follow that, I just want to exercise and still get a good workout with level one. "You can always do more" says Jillian just by adding weights or heavier weights. I work with 5 lb. weights and before the cool down, I pause it and add my own things I've picked up from her other videos. She is amazing!! To date, I've lost 11 lbs. in 2 months. Best of luck to you all, this is a great workout! You will really like it and see results FAST!
  • RunMickey7
    Options
    I did Level 2 Day 1 yesterday. Today, I am sore. I used 2 lb weights & did some of the modified moves because I think my downstairs neighbor would think I was breaking through the ceiling. My back hurts. My elbows hurt. Behind my arms hurt. Ow. But Level 1 did help prepare me! I am hoping for good results with this level!

Good luck, everyone! KEEP GOING!!
  • cassondra1370
    Options
    I skipped 30DS yesterday because my Zumba class was a killer. I feel a bit guilty, but I am going to be back at it today!