The end of Mfp for me

Options
13»

Replies

• TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I can't see how mfp has led you to do anything....you control your life, not mfp!

^^This. You can't put that on MFP. That's like blaming a car for running someone over. YOU were at the wheel.
  • WHR200
    WHR200 Posts: 20
    Options
    I agree with you. What is the point. Life is real this is just a tool to be more healthy. I am totally confused by this post. Why create drama.
  • Best of luck to you! I don't know you, but I sincerely hope that it all turns out for the best.
  • bbydl64
    bbydl64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just ask...who and why ???
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What is love?

Baby, don't hurt me....
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time away man. Hope you have success. Just remember to not shy away from coming back if you feel the need.

Good luck to you, good sir!

^This is what a nice guy posts, in case anyone was curious or otherwise confused.

Sorry you had some issues with the MFP messiness, OP. And I don't think "quitting is forever" so come back when your life is straightened out.

Agree.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    LOL at people getting all judge like and nit picky about his choice of words.

He made a mistake, and is stepping back to correct it/ get himself together.

Don't like it? go in another thread...why do you care?

He isnt on my list, but I appreciate the post, and the message it may send to others to be careful what path you choose.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    LOL at people getting all judge like and nit picky about his choice of words.

He made a mistake, and is stepping back to correct it/ get himself together.

Don't like it? go in another thread...why do you care?

He isnt on my list, but I appreciate the post, and the message it may send to others to be careful what path you choose.

this exactly.........too many judgmental people in the world. Judge not lest you be judged.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You can't really post something on a public forum while being ambiguous, targeting an audience only that person knows and being irrelevant to the sub-forum category without expecting a little bit of judging.

Just sayin'.
  • ElizMurphy69
    ElizMurphy69 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am no longer going to be on this site for anything besides logging food, if I even continue to do that. As much has MFP has changed my life in so many ways it has recently led to me hurting someone that I love. I thank all of my great friends and all of the support you all have shown me. Much love to you all.
    I thought this site was nothing but the logging of macros?
    it is , but sometimes the flirting goes too far, lol

People who don't need to find someone do, and those of us who are looking, don't....it's a cruel, cruel, world :-)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    This calls for a nice country song and if you listen to it backward you might get your girl and dog and truck back.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Also, so many women posted in here saying good luck, and none of them offered to comfort the guy beyond that. It just shows the're just flirting.
  • pawilliams1191
    Options
    Good Luck!