Has Anyone Succesfully Eliminated Cellulite?

Options
1235»

Replies

• unbreakableheart
    unbreakableheart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    http://www.blogilates.com/printables-2/treadmill-shredmill-workout
    This treadmill workout is SUPER effective. It was pretty easy for me after a while so I made it harder by increasing speed and the time length of the more difficult intervals. And it burns close to 500 calories!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Cellulite is the NORMAL way women's bodies look--just about every single woman on the planet has some. If there were a way to get rid of it, don't you think celebrities like Scarlett Johannson wouldn't have any?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=scarlett+johansson+cellulite+photos&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.aWc&biw=1280&bih=800&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=9Hk8UaDbCaagywHo5oCAAQ

It's the beauty industry and photoshopped pictures that have made us hate the way we naturally look.

I think thats a bit of a cop-out. Its obvious in those photos that she is not sticking to a serious diet/workout plan. Why shouldn't I aim for better than that, just because she currently isn't?

I think it's a cop-out too. The only way to get rid of cellulite is to change your body composition, people! No amount of gimmicks or creams are going to do that for you!!!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Not what you are asking, but it came to mind in the pics of famous women (thank you for that!) Why do they wear ill-filling bottoms, swimwear, etc. So much of looking good is knowing what works for you and what doesn't. Respect where you are and work with it!
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have horrible cellulite and the only thing that minimized the appearance was jillian Michaels burn fat boost metabolism. I think it was all the jump work.
    I've tried body cups, massagers, foam rollers, lotions and sugar scrubs.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I see a visible difference in my thighs. That was the only area where I had some before. I do 31 mins of cardio a day and strength training as well. I feel more firm, which I think has helped.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Sorry but there is no way to get rid of all of it.. only way you **possibly** could do that is to become completely muscular and lower your BF% in the 10-15% range.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great pictures. In all the years (which is many) that I have seen friends and yes myself spending literally hundreds of dollars on creams, rollers etc,,,,I have never seen any one lose their cellulite. Not one single one. Some of these women have been active and eat well their whole lives. Some had the liposuction, worked for a while, but, never does last. Did I mention that I love those pictures? Wish the media would show more of these. These are real women , not, little dolls in magazines or the movies.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Sorry but there is no way to get rid of all of it.. only way you **possibly** could do that is to become completely muscular and lower your BF% in the 10-15% range.

QFT
  • cald0nia
    cald0nia Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    walk up stairs (skipping a step) as much as possible... and squats.... I had really bad cellulite and about 2 mths of doing that I could see a significant difference.... not everyone is the same though. any ?'s feel free to inbox me :)
  • m1nd_body_spirit
    Options
    Bump!
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    be happy...you are gorgeous.....i would not worry about cellulite.. you are doing everything you can and that's awsome. :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    As mentioned by most of the fit people, you can't get rid of it completely (without surgery anyway). Reduction of visible cellulite comes down to lower body fat, lean muscle % on the legs (since most cellulite is noticed there) and genetics. In honesty, even FITNESS COMPETITORS have small areas of cellulite even with there strict regimens. It's part of life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition