talk positive on this site, not about yummy food

Options
This is my gripe, quit talking about all delicious food you ate and did bad.

Cant you talk about how you went to the gym or dealt with a situation and didnt eat.

Cant you talk about your strength when you said No to seconds.

We need motivation, when you talk negative and all those delicioius meals, it makes me want to EAT!

Replies

• pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    you don't have to read those posts.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Talking about yummy food is positive talk. You don't have to eat tasteless, boring food to lose weight. Just focus on staying within your calorie limit and enjoy life!:flowerforyou:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Positive? I had this burger on Friday evening..I was within my calorie goal...and IT WAS AMAZING

BBB.jpeg
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    The people who talk about the yummy food and complain about being bad are just looking for "support." They want/need people to remind them that it is ok to enjoy food. Food is not the enemy here. Overeating daily is. People CONSTANTLY post about how they overcame a craving or whatever and went to the gym or made a better choice. You are the one getting sucked in to the negativity. Sorry. I just finished some ice cream and pretzels. It was fantastic. I might even eat a bowl of Lucky Charms tonight because I still have lots of calories left.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Positive? I had this burger on Friday evening..I was within my calorie goal...and IT WAS AMAZING

BBB.jpeg

That burger looks glorious. I could eat a few of the fries, but in all freakish honesty I would prefer a side salad with it.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Pardon?

That "yummy food" fits with in my calories.

So, what you're saying is...my success is sabotaging your success? .....You're joking, right?
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Pardon?

That "yummy food" fits with in my calories.

So, what you're saying is...my success is sabotaging your success? .....You're joking, right?

Ah,the glory of this site is learning you CAN have yummy food and exercise properly and,here's the clincher,STILL LOSE WEIGHT! Woohoo!:smile:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    This is my gripe, quit talking about all delicious food you ate and did bad.

Cant you talk about how you went to the gym or dealt with a situation and didnt eat.

We need motivation, when you talk negative and all those delicioius meals, it makes me want to EAT!

sounds like you don't have any willpower, and are blaming all of us for it.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    5DVAuvd.gif
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Really? I eat yummy food every day. And I lose weight. It's not about dieting, it's about lifestyle. Are going to deprive yourself from the things you enjoy for life? I'm not.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    It's my mission to eat nothing BUT yummy foods!

Healthy doesn't have to mean bland. And yummy doesn't have to mean extravagant.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Well you probably aren't eating enough anyway. It is entirely possible to eat healthy, indulge, and lose weight. Coincidentally, 1200 calories isn't enough for most people. Calculate your BMR using the tool under the 'Apps' tab and try not to eat less than that.

You don't have to deny yourself the foods that you like to lose weight. That is one of the surest ways to fail.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I just had super awesome yummy TACOS, with sour cream and cheese, that fit my calories and macros for the day.

And it was awesome.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    It's my mission to eat nothing BUT yummy foods!

Healthy doesn't have to mean bland. And yummy doesn't have to mean extravagant.

QFT! I decided that I was going to cut out the stuff that wasn't worth wasting calories on, and eat only good stuff.
  • funhouse77
    Options
    Hey, can someone direct me to all these posts about yummy food? :happy:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lopcl9XE5K1qc4j96.gif
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Not to pick on you.. but if you didn't eat things like Mayo & Cheese sandwiches, Potato Chips, and Hardees sandwiches (read crap), you just might have the calories to eat "Yummy" foods...

Just a thought.
  • funhouse77
    Options
    Not to pick on you.. but if you didn't eat things like Mayo & Cheese sandwiches, Potato Chips, and Hardees sandwiches (read crap), you just might have the calories to eat "Yummy" foods...

Just a thought.

Touche
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lopcl9XE5K1qc4j96.gif

^^^ this.

A huge part of my success to date is precisely BECAUSE of yummy food, and learning to have a healthy relationship with it.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

I always say NO to seconds.

Because I'm too busy moving on to thirds and fourths.