Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    300px-Duct-tape.jpg
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    *shrugs* I think it's hot (hot = natural) but wear a padded bra if it bugs you that much

I kinda think so too.....but getting a little much!
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It's because group exercise classes are just so darn exciting. I love 'em!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    they have things u can stick in your bra to hide the um "issue"
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Dana, maybe it's time for some higher quality sports bras. Gee, why didn't I think of that!?!

Glad I could help, hon. :smile:
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    It happens to me.
    I think it's the material of my sports bra. Annoying, but it's fine (for now) since I workout at home.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    My nips are always hard when i go to the gym....its like the gym is a turn on for them...lol...i can leave the gym and they return to normal....but its like magic....hard nips....and i don't care anymore who sees them standing at attention.
  • Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one with this problem, glad to see I'm not alone, as the struggle is real trying to get them to act right
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Oh it happens...daily! I'll work on a pic for proof.

I was only kidding........no need to post pics of nips.:flowerforyou:

budddyyy...tf are you saying?
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had this problem the other day. After my run I went into the bathroom and noticed I was totally nipping out and it wasn't cold out or anything. I suddenly realized why men we're staring as I ran past LOL...
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I wear two bras. Always when exercising. Always. No worries.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    LMBO! That's me! You need good thick padded sports bra. Try VSX. Or you can put inserts that would effectively hide them. :laugh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Jennifer-Aniston.gif

That gif is gonna get you in trouble.
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My guess is, you're getting friction off of your bra or shirt. You need a thicker layer of something over them. Another sports bra, bandaids, whatever. Or just don't worry about it, because in all likelihood, no one else notices/cares. Strippers use liquid latex or fabric paint, but I don't recommend that.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,132 Member
    Options
    You can buy petals to wear under your bra if you want to conceal...lots of different kinds...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ok now that enough people have chimed in, can it be accepted that it will just happen and nothing needs to be done about it. I mean I never gave it a second thought till now. i was too busy worrying about getting my cals notated off the machine onto my phone, getting a good channel or song flow, or whatnot.
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    I didn't realize this was a problem. It could be the gym. We need the name and location please...
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem ever since my last pregnancy. I don't know what it is, it drives me crazy! Lol. I get padded sports bras from good 'ole Walmart. They work great! :happy:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    They're just proud of you for working out.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    What gym do you go to? LOL im heading there!! :drinker: :blushing: