Jillian Michael's 30 day shred :-)

Options
Hi All,

I'm planning to start JM's 30 day shred from this friday. I really need to lose around 15 pounds....actually I want to lose inches more than pounds...as my weight does not bother me that much!!

Need some motivation...anyone care to join with me?

Replies

• mikki629
    mikki629 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm currently doing it. I have been doing it for about 7 days now and still on level 1. You can add me if you want. :)
    It's a crazy program, but I love the results I'm seeing from it!
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Try it! Stop thinking about trying it, and just try it :) I am on day three today....I can barely move--not to scare you--but it feels so good! Day one was really hard, day two was MUCH easier, and I have a feeling today is going to be harder.....But you WILL see results :):smile:
    It would be nice to keep each other updated on progress for anyone who is doing the shred :)
  • kasmaney
    kasmaney Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I am doing the 30 day shred too. I"m on day 18 so I'll be starting level 3 in a few days. I have already lost a few inches. Haven't stepped on the scale, mainly because I would rather lose inches anyways. Level two is more intense cardio wise but I love it. So definitely do it! :)
  • AMKLIP
    AMKLIP Posts: 17
    Options
    Is this the 30 day shred that is on the internet? I want to try this as well!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 8 of level 1 for me...it gets easier! Feel free to add me.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Is this the 30 day shred that is on the internet? I want to try this as well!

You can find all three levels on youtube.
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been on level 1 for almost 2 weeks now, of course I can only do it every other day because of health issues. But I am doing it every chance I get, sometimes twice a day! I modify for pushups because I can't get on the floor so I use the wall. And for situps I use the bed, I know it's not the same, but it's better than doing nothing!
    I am committed to starting level 2 by this Friday, can always use friends who shred!!!

I found all three levels on YouTube.
    Level 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8&list=FLVuosDPfxXYWcWmfyH_emcQ
    Level 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4NDIdWvSU&list=PLdZvtYEL19XK2yQXoXtIfr3uxtYOK0Em-
    Level 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjS2Sx45NNs&list=PLdZvtYEL19XK2yQXoXtIfr3uxtYOK0Em-
  • pinupkitt3n
    Options
    I'm doing it, I'm on week 3 and level two. It's awesome, I'm loving it and totally seeing results! I have already noticed how much stronger I am.

Also I'm new on here so any new friends are welcome!!! :)
  • geekmomof3
    geekmomof3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im on level 2 day 3. it is good so far. took a while befor my scale started to move though...so dont be scared!
    I dont do it reliousely because I do some other things aswell. and somtimes take off a day or so. but it is working!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 2 of 30DS Level 2. I must say it is kicking my butt. I cannot as Natalie does with all her jumpling, but I do my best to try. I break out a sweat and even after the workout. I too am seeing results!!! It is the best 22 min workout yet!!

Add me and I can MOTIVATE YOUR BUTT!!! LOL!
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    It goes without saying... and yet I'm saying it... make sure you're watching your net calories too, or you won't loose much.
  • tonihayden
    Options
    is there alot of cardiop on this?
    i tried her body revoution set that cost 150.00 and tore my meniscus in my knee, had to have surgery and am never going to be able to function normally again with that leg...i need to do SOMETHING tho.....please let me know!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Do you guys do JM30DS right through every day or do you do the 3 days a week thing?
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing it. I have been doing it for about 7 days now and still on level 1. You can add me if you want. :)
    It's a crazy program, but I love the results I'm seeing from it!

What kinds of results are you seeing?
  • atlraine
    Options
    Im on level 2 day 3. it is good so far. took a while befor my scale started to move though...so dont be scared!
    I dont do it reliousely because I do some other things aswell. and somtimes take off a day or so. but it is working!

I am on Day 2 of Level 2 and it is intense! I am huffing & puffing! LOL!
  • atlraine
    Options
    This is my second time through it and I do it every day!!! I love seeing my pants get loose & losser through the program!! I've heard you are to take a break, but this time around I am not doing much else but the 30DS so I am plowing through it!!
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do day 6 of level 2, and it's a killer! I love it, though. She's adorable, and the fact that it's only like 20 minutes is great. I haven't lost any weight, but I do feel and look smaller/tighter. Other people have even noticed! And in the past three weeks I have bought more jeans and shoes than in my entire life. So that's something!
  • capecodred
    capecodred Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay...I just bought this on Amazon...hope it's worth it...I go to the gym 4dpw but want to kick it up a notch at home in order to enter the month of June a newer and slimmer me. 20 minutes...omg!:ohwell:
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Oh, and feel free to add me, too! :smile:
  • shellymcshell
    shellymcshell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have rheumatoid arthritis and can't do pushups or jump. Do your modifications work for you? The results people see from this thing are INSANE, and I want to do it. I'm just worried that I'll have to modify it to the point of uselessness.