Options
123457»

Replies

• cozaraci
    cozaraci Posts: 1
    Options
    Cr.....

I think you are hilarious!

Maybe you just need to find a girl with a sense of humour. I haven't laughed like that in a long time!

Plus you don't want to be an undateable height. How are you gonna reach stuff for us shorties?

One of dearest friends is almost 6ft. When I see her She always makes sure to bend down when I talk to her. I think the echo gets to her. Ha ha. I'm barely 5"2
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    This thread is seriously making me lol.

I love tall people. I am 5ft and my husband is 6ft 2in.

Not that I had any say in the matter, but I like my size. It's only an issue when other people make it so.

I can't recall the term, but when architects and ergonomics experts and others design spaces, etc., they plan for use by a spectrum of of people. The height range is broader than you might think.

It was 4 ft something to 6 ft something.

How broad might I think the height range is?
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I'm not a petite lady although I certainly admire their features.

I guess I'm just curious as to why petite women are always wanting to add other petite women?

Do you girls not feel confident around taller women?

Does it make you feel uncomfortable and less womanly and stuff?

Do you girls have like pillow fights and the tall ones have way too much of an advantage?

I like to add other petite women because they will most likely require the same calories as me.

I feel plenty confident around taller women, alot of the taller women I know wish they were petite.

I love pillow fights and I will take down anyone, I dont care how tall they are.
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    Just out of curiosity

Is one's height synonymous with one's temper?

I think this only applies to men with short man syndrome
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Being short/petite is awesome. Sometimes, I wish I were a bit taller, but most of the time I love being short. Vertically challenged? :grumble: Heck to the no! lol
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller.....
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well I have officially laughed my way through an entire thread. And I learned something to. I am not 'Petite/short/vertically challenged/stumpy etc, all terms used by my very endearing 6'2" other half. At 5'4" I am considered a normal size, yippee!! I don't think it will stop my other half calling me short though, and he says I'm cute when I'm angry too! Damn, I like being short, going to measure my height again tonight to see if I shrunk!

My mum is 4'8.5 and swears she was 4'10 when she left school at the age of 14, conclusive proof that people do shrink! ;0))

Ah happy days. Feel free to add me shorties, unless you think I am to tall! :0))
  • KayFi89
    KayFi89 Posts: 39
    Options
    How to calculate your frame size. I actually have a medium sized frame!

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/fsz
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    4'11-5'0.

lost weight by cutting calories and light exercise(desk cycling, arm cycling, stretching and lifting light weights)

Started at 145 and lozt 5 pounds through limiting soda drinks(mostly this is water weight)

then 3 mths later got down to 127 then hit a plateau
    so I upped calories to maintenance with exercise then after 2 mths I'm finally at my first goal weight 120. Right now I'm on my way to losing another 10 pound:)
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4ft 11 here
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" I started at 142 lbs and currently at 126 lbs. Cutting back on calories and more light physical activities helped me. But I need to be 115-118 lbs so I need to up my exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!