Replies

• Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    GooD job! Wtg
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This made me tear uppppppppppppp! What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing your testimony! I loved it! Adding you now and going to check out your blog! :-)
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This may be one of the most well written and well rounded posts I've ever seen on here. You are a true inspiration and I have no doubt that you have a very healthy and long life ahead of you :)

Completely agree with this post. Love the graphic and quote of "At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end". So inspirational!! :flowerforyou:
  • JustMyImagiNAYtion
    JustMyImagiNAYtion Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing Story! So happy for you! Congrats!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Very nice and congrats! :drinker:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you have done so wonderfully! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL SOUL! congratulations and i hope we can become friends so i can cheer you on and you can cheer ME on :)
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work! You have done so great. MFP is a huge resource. :)
  • Jalyn77
    Jalyn77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great transformation! You must feel great! Very inspiring. =)
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! This is truly one of the greatest stories I have read on MFP. You are so eloquent and share your story so courageously that I am sure it has inspired so many people, including me!! Thank you for sharing and good luck to you in your journey! It is absolutely amazing :flowerforyou:
  • AshleyRice81
    AshleyRice81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Melissa - I don't even know where to start. I ABSOLUTELY love this post and its definitely one of my favorites. You have ignited in me the flame that was slowly starting to go out, and for that I am thankful!! I I have been at this a year and some days it's harder than others but your right, it's such a great thing to fight for! Thank you for sharing your story and I'm truly blessed to be friends with you on here! You are a daily inspiration!! Love ya girl!
  • Vonetta_Joseph
    Vonetta_Joseph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING ! !! Thank you for sharing.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You look amazing, thanks for sharing it
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Well done. Thank you for the beautiful post.
  • colobon
    colobon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Your post was so inspiring and refects the time and energy you've spent on your commitment. It makes me sorry I haven't been reading your blog. You have somehow found that "switch" in your brain that results in a lifetime change. Congratulations! You are already a success story!
  • JudithEssex
    JudithEssex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring, thank you. I am curious about the web site that 'showed' you what your fit body might look like.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story, words and thoughts. You are truly inspiring.
    Ditto this!????
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats on your success.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    One of the best posts I've read on here. This is the reason I go to read these posts.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    What a lovely post, I also thank MFP for all my success. I had lost weight in the past but it crept back on...now I know this isn't just a plan it's a way of life. So many of my friends inspire me, and posts like yours as well.

I'm so happy for you *hugs*:flowerforyou:
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You should really have a blog if you don't already. You are a great writer!

Congrats, you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!