What an AMAZING transformation!! xx
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Good job!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    wow!!! You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • melmi20
    melmi20 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look fantastic!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! And such an adorable baby too :) Congrats, you've come so far!
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just the inspiration I needed as I am trying desperately to claw my way back on the weight-loss wagon! You look amazing!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Look good, awesome work!!!!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on being a babe!
  • bryantthomasj
    Options
    very disciplined result. You should be really very pleased and I'm sure those you love are happy for you too! Kudos
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Looking good! :)
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! good 4 u, for sticking with it!
  • colorcartucho
    Options
    amazing will power, I can learn from you
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    thanks! i was hoping to be at 175 by this thursday when i leave on vacation, but i wont make it. but 180 is fine, for now. im going on vacation for 2 weeks to ny and pa, so, im sure ill come back with an extra 5-10 pounds, however, my goal is to be to 160 by july, so... im pretty sure i can do it. after 6 months of constant losing, im sure my body needs a break anyways, so, this 2 weeks will be a nice refreshing reset for me... then ill come back and kick 20+ pound's *kitten*! thanks again everyone!

Did you see where I said you and I were basically the same! Same starting weight and height and nearly the same right now. Way to go!!!!!! Enjoy your vacation and I think you will be suprised that you will not gain when gone. I've taken several trips away from home and thought the same, only to come home and be just fine.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing!!! Great job and keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • ronnettel15
    Options
    What an insperation!!! I am 5'10" and at your starting weight!! My goal is also 160. This goal seems to out of my reach but you have just changed my mind. Thank you for posting!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    What an insperation!!! I am 5'10" and at your starting weight!! My goal is also 160. This goal seems to out of my reach but you have just changed my mind. Thank you for posting!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Nothing is ever out of your reach...you can do anything you put your mind to!!! Don't give up!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great! If I may ask, what clothing size are you now? I'm 5'10, and 180 is my goal.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • 1rainlee
    1rainlee Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You look great!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    You look great! If I may ask, what clothing size are you now? I'm 5'10, and 180 is my goal.

thanks! im right in the middle of a 10/12. i started at a 20 in september. as of right now, there are some jeans that i can wear that are 10, some that are 12. also, i can wear jean size 32, and shirt size large.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!