80lbs to lose - looking for motivated friends

Options
Hi

I am Kirsty and I am 28 years old - I live in glasgow with my partner and 5 year old daughter

I have a lot of weight to lose - I aim to exercise also 4 times a week and eat healthy

Looking for friends with similar goals

Thanks

Replies

• anitasingh1529
    Options
    Hi Kirsty, I'm Anita, I'm 29 from London, I'm getting married this year and well I'm in the same place, I need to shed 2 Stone to fit into my dress!
  • davidwgold
    Options
    Hi, I'm David and I'm 20 (I turn 21 this Sunday!) and Living just outside London for University

I did weight around 217lbs last year and since then I've gone to lose over 80lbs so know how it feels to want to lose weight and also how tough it can be, feel free to add me, I try to be as motivational as possible and will help as much as I can as I know how hard it can be!
  • frog_friend
    frog_friend Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Andrea from the United States and have 80+ to lose. I go to the gym 6 days a week with no scale results. I would love to have some people to keep me motivated.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Mary and I've been on MFP for a little over a year now and I've learned a lot about advancing yourself emotionally, and how to engage in healthy, successful weight loss (spoiler: it takes time :P) I love to motivate and encourage and educate. If you would like to have my advice and support, feel free to friend me, message me with questions or write on my wall. I just love to help other people out, because writing support for others ultimately helps me as well.

- Mary
  • chiqmom
    chiqmom Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello, my name is Twinkle.

I need to lose 20 kilos. Currently, I am 80 kilos.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am Emily from United States (Cincinnat, OH). Welcome! I have been on this site for about 9 months now. Since last July, I've lost a total of about 45 pounds. I've got a long way to go still! I am new to the whole community board, but hopefully joining the community boards will get me more motivated to get back on track!
  • kirstyb393
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies :-)
    I have added people
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    hey I am brittany - i have a total of 170ish lbs to lose and i already lost 60, you can friend request me if you like ; )
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi, i still look to lose about 40 lbs ( lost 66lbs so far) .
    I am from Holland and i am 32 ( my hubbie is from the UK)

feel free to ad me♥
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me

I'm 20 and at the begining of my journey I had 84lbs to lose. As of today i now only have 69lbs left. I'm willing to motivate anyone because if I can do it being a full time college student with two jobs everyone can do it.
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well. I am a newbie, but I am committed to this journey to health. I have well over 100 lbs to lose. I am so thankful for this site, and the friendships I have already started building. Having a support system is a tremendous motivation to keep moving forward.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, i am 32 and have the same amount to lose. I have lost in the past but for medical reasons and lack of willpower/exercise it's crept back on. I have been doing this again for 2 weeks, committed to losing 1lbs a week and so far im 5lbs down eating healthily and sensibly.

Hoping that if i stick to 1lb weight loss target a week it will become a long term lifestyle change. I also have my 2nd half marathon to train for this autumn so that is an incentive too. Would be great to have people with the same goals to connect with and motivate each other.
  • anich1229
    anich1229 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and from Illinois and have about 70 lbs left to go! Feel free to add me if you want, this time around I've decided to actually have the patience to do this and not get discouraged at a slow pace. :)
  • kirstyb393
    Options
    thanks have added you all x