My name, simple (:
  • TexasTwinTwo
    TexasTwinTwo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas and I'm a Twin born second. :happy:
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Personality. Ok...maybe not quite. It sounded awesome in high school...and I just kept using it.
  • kimika23
    kimika23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Growing up, I had a cat named Kimi and a cat named Mika. They were besties. If they weren't fixed, they'd probably have been a mated pair. I used to merge their names, like before Brangelina name-merging was a thing. I used it as a chat name, email, etc. Anyway, I've hung on to that silly user name ever since...
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time there was a boy who met a girl. He really liked that girl so they dated, got married, ****ed a lot, had kids, etc. He learned that said girl had an obsession with panda bears. So thus her nickname became panda. Along this trek they decided to stop being fat ****s and came to this little slice of internet pie and since her first name was Ashley she added the Panda because as stated she has an obsession with panda bears. The end.
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    NICAREY is what is on my license plate. It means And I Care Why? When I was in high school there was this jerk who never talked to me. One day he needed something and I looked and him and asked, "And I care why?" It became my saying. So I got it on a vanity license plate. Those letters were the only way I could make it fit, noone ever knows what it means:-) The 19 is my birthday date, my husbands birthday date and our anniversary date.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I think. Constantly.

Therefore, I am.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have an affinity for cross stitch and underwater basket weaving...
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    First name + last name + my college :)
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Jimmy Buffett Fan. Also known as Parrotheads.
    :wink:
  • lilredkaty
    Options
    Lol! Mine is pretty interesting, sort of.
    A few years back I went through that stage of dying my hair crazy colors. Name a color, I've done 'em all! Haha. Well, one time I dyed my hair BRIGHT red and kept it like that for awhile. It was the longest I had my hair one color. Well, One day my friends and I were talking about Little Red Hiding Hood and one thing led to another and My nickname became "Lilred!!" So my username is, Lilred and then my name [:
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Aello --- my best friend suggested it for on line gaming and it has stuck for almost everything

Aello is one of the Greek Harpies who was employed by the gods to make peace and carry out punishments for crimes. Aello was described as a beautiful, winged maiden. She also was described as taking people to the Underworld and torturing them. Aello is known as the Storm Swift of the three. She was also described as a horrid woman with the body of a bird.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    beatlegirl, from what I've heard, was a term for the female fanbase of a very popular band. I've had this screenname since Livejournal! haha

128 = Jan 28th birthday/my lucky number
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    It's a name we call certain people around these parts. When one of these types of people are seen in public, you must say it loudly in a deep voice :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I have an affinity for cross stitch and underwater basket weaving...

Snap! I knew it!!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I cant remember.
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    zanpakutou....

Thats it...

A bastardisation of the name to make it unique.
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    in the middle of an argument I told someone "its not always about logic its what you choose to believe... "

so my user name... i choose 2 believe...
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Its my name and I have 2 boys and 2 girls
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Dakka = Firepower

More Dakka = Solving a problem with more firepower than you were previously using.

It's a gaming thing.