Pre logging ahead to plan out day.

Options
124»

Replies

• MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I pre-log the day before. It helps me pack my meals (breakfast, snacks and lunches are all away from home) and stay on track. I typically know what my morning activity burns will be, so it's not a huge deal to make adjustments. However, I've started working out in the evenings some days, and this is proving to be a bit challenging, as I'm still figuring out my burns. I certainly don't want to overeat throughout the day and be stuck with a 200 calorie dinner after a workout.
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I do this every night before bed. Since I plan out my weekly dinners before I go grocery shopping, I figure why not. My lunches and breakfasts don't vary too much, and I already know what I have left over just in case my coworkers want to go somewhere to eat after work. It makes things less stressful the next day
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Yep- I pre log all the time. It helps me hit my macros and save room for ice cream.
  • xomellyxo
    xomellyxo Posts: 32
    Options
    I always pre-log! That way I don't get to the kitchen, stuff my face and find I've had far too many cals cause I'm hungry and haven't thought my meals through.
    When I'm at the gym I pre-log the cardio I'm going to do and then try to beat the cals burnt that it calculates, seems to be a really big motivator for me!x
  • Clorfeine
    Clorfeine Posts: 18
    Options
    I also do this occasionally. It helps me keep on track since I don't want to deviate from the pre-log once it's written down in black-and-white.
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The great thing about the diary is you can delete something that you've added or move thinks around as you like