how do you like your protein powder

Options
2»

Replies

• queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I used to put it in 2 % milk but the I switched to almond/coconut milk 45 cal = 1 scoop. I use 1 cup of milk, and about 1/4 - 1/3 frozen fruit.

There was quite a bit of talk on here about coffee and what we add to it. I add milk to mine but was struggling to get in all of my protein so this morning I ordered my coffee black and put some of my vanilla protein powder in it. Not bad - it was vanilla flavor and wasn't bad. Not as "smooth and creamy" as I'm used to but hey, I can drink some of my coffee like this just to come closer to my protein number.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Straight up , and with a twist. :wink:

I usually put it in organic cranberry juice.
  • auranda
    auranda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    In my coffee = mocha :love:
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I mix mine with just a little skim milk. It gets kind of thick and pasty, which makes my stomach think it's getting real food! Sounds gross, but try it!
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Smoothie or bust.
    At least some almond milk and a banana.

Also goes sort of well in oatmeal, but not pre-sweetened oatmeal.

Next I'm gonna try mixing it into my greek yogurt.
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I've only used mine with vanill almond milk unsweetened. It's 30 calories per cup but my son who wrestles and is always under weight drinks his with skim milk.
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I use the Almond coconut milk. Low calories and much better flavor.
    I do use 1 scoop of Whey protein, with 6 oz/s of the milk and 4 of water. Only drink it every other day.
  • MelissaHaley30
    Options
    I like mine with Almond milk. I also add a scoop to plain Greek yogurt or Oatmeal to supercharge my breakfast.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I like Forza protien powder vanilla/water
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I use the chocolate flavored with unsweetened almond milk or just water. If I have PB2 around I like to add that with the almond milk, super yummy!
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Strawberry Syntha-6 and almond milk. Love the taste. Drink within 40 minutes of completing your workout.