I think I just got bullied on MFP! :(

Options
WinnerVictorious
WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
imagine my surprise when i posted a thread asking a question and somebody on MFP had the nerve to answer it for me. not only did she answer it, but she patiently explained her answer and even pointed me towards peer-reviewed scientific publications to back up her explanation. it turns out, she's one of a handful of people on this site who have assigned themselves the task of spending countless hours helping many hundreds (or thousands) of people set their macros or get started with weight training or break their plateau. she doesn't even ask anything in return. can you imagine? the nerve of her! :angry:

well, i don't know who she thinks she is, but the last thing i want when i ask a question on this site is a logical, accurate, scientifically valid answer.

i just want to be patted on my head and told how special i am. i am so tired of these bullies. this site would be so much better if nobody tried to help anybody. i just want unconditional support. i wish these bullies would take their fancy book lernin' somewhere else... :grumble:

who do these people think they are?! i am this close (holding up fingers very close together) to rage quitting!

Replies

• twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    lol
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Lmao the nerve
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Hee hee. :laugh:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Rational answers? I prefer drama, arguments, and name calling. Damn bullies. :sad:
  • Medic911ETH
    Medic911ETH Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    LMAO
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    The nerve... I guess she was internet thuggin man ....

sorry you had to endure this terrible hardship. I hope it does not deter you in any way. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to "set you straight" ......LOL ....
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    Rational answers? I prefer drama, arguments, and name calling. Damn bullies. :sad:

why do these bullies think i need any answers here? i know i posted a thread asking a question, but i already watch Dr. Oz? so i have all of the answers i'll ever need. i just want unconditional support. :(
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    How dare she??? Some people are just plain rude spending their time helping others that ask questions!!:explode:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I unconditionally support all your choices because everyone is different. :flowerforyou:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Don't worry I will protect you. You are special and whatever you say is right, forget logic, embrace your feelings. Logic may be right but what does that natter? Pfft:drinker:
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Calm down dear!

tumblr_lxoccgpPPG1qdszmto1_400.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    Calm down dear!

not a real panda.

you can't fool me.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    who do these people think they are?! i am this close (holding up fingers very close together) to rage quitting!

tumblr_mhswbuwTt61rvner1o1_500.gif
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Calm down dear!

not a real panda.

you can't fool me.

But it's SCIENTIFICALLY proven!!!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Nothing to add, but want this thread in my newsfeed.
    *bump*
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Anya_pat_head_zps9df48c13.gif
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    dBNKQ_zpsc08522b3.gif

You and me both. And she told me that corsage you bought me was ugly.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    How dare she!!!!!!! Why do these bullies not realise that when we ask a question on here we don't actually want an answer!!! We just want everyone to acknowledge how amazing we are and how our weight loss journey is just so much more difficult than everyone elses!! Is it really too much to ask??? :sad:
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm close to tears on your behalf! That's just cruel - what a cow answering your question like that and providing you with some logical and educated answers that might actually help you move forward - she should be banned!! You are special, very precious, and we all support you unconditionally - you're doing so well - wtg!!! :flowerforyou: