30 day shred anyone else interested in starting tomorrow?

Options
123457»

Replies

• msaconitum
    msaconitum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 5, Really struggled with the strength exercises but not the cardio.

Question: Does anyone else here do it barefoot? Do trainers make any difference?
  • chelikbarrettnorville
    Options
    I'm in!!:smile:
  • RunMickey7
    Options
    So far, my only result is 1/2 inch off the hips. I have completed Day 12. I feel stronger and am walking with better posture--which could be because my muscles are tight! Level 2 is hard. And I usually do half-modified moves. I whimper a lot. I'm really hoping for my waist to wake up and SHRINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I hope it is soon. That would be marvelous motivation!
  • elizab3th7
    Options
    I'll join too!
  • callmehoots
    callmehoots Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS on March 1st, so it's day 21 for me, first day of Level 3. I am nervously excited to see what's in store for me when I get home tonight. I feel like it's going to be 30 mins of triple jump rope cartwheel lunges or something. I have followed the daily plan, 10 days of each level, no rest days.

Level 2 was surprisingly a fun transition for me and it's faster paced, which actually made the workout seem to go by much quicker than Level 1, though I did find myself sweating a lot more.

I definitely can't do it barefoot; I need the ankle support of good tight shoes. Overall I'm glad I've stuck with it this far; my energy and strength have increased tremendously, and I almost puked and gave up the first day.
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday so please count me in!! L1 and my muscles are already sore today so I know this will be good for me!
  • cassondra1370
    cassondra1370 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    L2D6 done! It actually seemed MUCH easier today, so that was nice. I'm more than halfway done now! :)
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did L1D9 today, planning on doing the last day of this level tomorrow. Sunday will be rest day for me. Starting Level 2 next week (excting).
  • Lisamariewood90
    Lisamariewood90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started it today and thought it was great, definitely didnt seem 20 minutes long once you were doing it :)
  • moyafigura
    Options
    Started level 2 yesterday....it seemed harder, but i burned the same amount of calories so must have been not being used to the different moves. Hoping to have time to do day 2 before zumba class today.
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just finished Day 17. I've skipped a few days so i'm probably a bit behind everyone who started at the same time with this post.

But it's awesome! Level 2 is such a good workout for me.
  • oahubeachgirl
    oahubeachgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    L2D6 for me and I too find I am sweating way more then I did on level 1!!
  • Atrianna
    Atrianna Posts: 9
    Options
    I've missed a few days along the way so I just finished L2D4. Definitely sweating more and it's killer for my shoulders. I was feeling kinda crappy cause I've had some bum days where I didn't get to work out and I had to eat on the run, so I stepped on the scale today and was rewarded with a 4 lb weight loss, despite the bumps in the road. Very happy with that, definitely helps to keep me going. Very excited to get to the end of the 30 days!
  • moyafigura
    Options
    Moving slowly along.....did level 2 day 7 today :)
  • RunMickey7
    Options
    I'm still going. I missed some days. I have 5 days left. I only have lost in my chest. I haven't been concentrating on the diet part. The pushups are hard. The workout really makes me sweat. I really miss the gym. This workout can be really hard.
  • Atrianna
    Atrianna Posts: 9
    Options
    Lots of people started, did anyone else finish? It may have taken me 60 days instead of 30, but I did it.

I lost 10 lbs and 6 1/2" all over.

I started Ripped In 30 yesterday.
  • michellebutler73345
    michellebutler73345 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hi all, just wondering what the 30 day shred is all about ?