• chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts makes me hurl
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Beets!

And I love veggies. Just cant do beets. It probably comes from childhood memories of that awful tin can version of them!

Agree! No matter how I prepare them, they just taste like dirt.

^^^ BEETS!! Hands down winner! I love and will eat every veg except beets

i don't like them when i had them they taste like they should be soaked in vinegar maybe it would make them better

Ive never had kale but i wanna try it and i dont think ive had okra ither

when i was little some one gave me greens and they were so gross but i wanna try again because your taste-buds change like now i love Brussels sprouts and spinach
    i didn't used to like grape or cherry tomatoes but i tolerate them now there good with hummus but i don't really like them in salads in fact i don't really like tomato in salads much at all
    oh and i love green peppers but i hate burping them later

and i know its doesn't really belong here but i refuse to ever eat oysters or clams had them once and that was more than enough
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    sweer potatoes - potatoes ar'nt supposed to be sweet... they are supposed to come with salt and vinegar.. omg Im making myself hungry :(
  • MrsC160
    MrsC160 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :sick: Peas - gross!

I will even pick them out of soup - even at a restaurant.

I just can't handle how they "pop" when you chew them.

my 1 year old son used to grab one, squish it between his fingers and eat the "skin" and the insides separately.

Love it!!! Too cute!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Most of them. But I find raw spinach to be so unbearable I can't eat it without making a face.
  • Jeepgal2012
    Options
    Collard greens, turnip greens, mustard greens...eww, just eww!
  • AccordingtoMeg
    AccordingtoMeg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've never gotten myself to like okra, no matter how much I try it will not work.

My friend cans okra from her garden and gave me some once. I nearly hurled right then and there! They look like little alien baby heads! Yuck!
  • ladyhezzie
    Options
    Brussel sprouts. I can find a way to eat all other veggies, but it doesn't matter what you do to brussel sprouts. They always taste nasty to me.
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I recently tried Kale, and it tasted okay at first. But I soon found it to have an aftertaste that just wouldn't go away! Blech! But the one thing that will actually make me barf is horseradish. I can taste the smallest amount in a dish and it makes me hurl.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love all kinds of vegetables except RADISHES...

Oh! I didn't even have to go far! Ha... nasty buggers.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Celery....its evil
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    Mushrooms & Brussels sprouts
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts. Evil little spheres of pure disgustingness.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Beets!

And I love veggies. Just cant do beets. It probably comes from childhood memories of that awful tin can version of them!

Agree! No matter how I prepare them, they just taste like dirt.

Totally. Hate beets with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns!
  • hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Kale. And it makes me angry cause I love the nutritional profile it has
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Celery. Wish I liked it.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I used to be such a picky eater when I was obese. I would only touch a few select veggies and they would usually be covered in cheese sauce.

Now I love all the veggies! Steamed/ baked is best for me but I can do them raw! There are a few that are not my favorites, but I won't pick them out like I used to do. Yay for adult tastes!

And then there was onions. Still refuse to eat these horrible things raw. I actually like them now when they are carmalized to heck in oil but I will always have a hate/ hate relationship with onions.

*And don't hide them in my food.....I will find them, and destroy them.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    OLIVES. geeross!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms...they taste like rubbery dirt. Hate 'em!

Though technically they aren't a vegetable, they are a fungus...which only makes them that much more distasteful. Why eat something who's distant relative grows on your foot? That grows in poop, no less?!?? Ack.
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Broccoli. Whenever my husband makes it, I think it makes the whole house smell like farts. My little girl loves (which I'm really happy about) and she feeds it to me when she eats it. I hold it in my mouth until she turns away and then I spit it out. Yuck!