Edited to compliment the OP: This was a good idea it's nice :flowerforyou:
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have really cute toes!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I am totally ecstatic that I have all 4 limbs and all 10 digits and I'm free of major deformities.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My brain is my favourite. It makes me laugh all the time. Thanks, brain!
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    Love my legs. Starting to LOVE my arms (They're getting BULKY :) and filling out the loose skin from the weight loss. Before my mastectomy I had boobies that looked south. Now they're perky and that is just really flippin' fun :)

I love that you have the mindset to appreciate the good that came from the bad. You kick *ss!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love that I am strong and fit..and I have great hair.and I am sculpturing the rest to be to be pretty darn great too!
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I love my bum and my legs and I love how my hair looks at the moment. I love feeling younger and sexy again. I love to hold the tape measure as the measurement I was just last October and see the massive gap there is now to my current measurement.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I really like my liver and its ability to function phenomenally in spite of what I put it through :drinker: :happy:

On a more serious note - I LOVE my boobs, always had, always will, they rock!!! :flowerforyou:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I really like my liver and its ability to function phenomenally in spite of what I put it through :drinker: :happy:

On a more serious note - I LOVE my boobs, always had, always will, they rock!!! :flowerforyou:

the liver is evil! it must be punished!

no, wait. the liver is a muscle! it must be exercised! :smile:
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love my bum and my legs and I love how my hair looks at the moment. I love feeling younger and sexy again. I love to hold the tape measure as the measurement I was just last October and see the massive gap there is now to my current measurement.

this is inspiring!!! i can't wait to get the first taste of that again :-)
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i love my red hair (took me many years to too) and my green eyes. i'm also left-handed which makes me very rare, which i really like too.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm getting quite pleased with my abs...I still have a ways to go, but still, they've never looked more athletic!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
  • mbrummer
    mbrummer Posts: 24
    Options
    I figured I'd reply to my own question. Just couldn't resist.

I love lots of things about me.

Probably my favs are my face, my chin, my nose. My shoulders they are starting to get bony, and feeling my collar bones and that part that sinks in between them and my shoulders. There's still fat there but I can see them more. Always wanted that.

:)
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    My boobs and thighs????

Edit: Also my hair and my smile!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Can't just pick one thing. I'm pretty hot.
    tumblr_lywtneIDcg1r8058ko1_250_zps57a09332.gif
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The muscle mass of my quads. It's amazing what these babies can do. I can't wait until the lines show. :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    What''s in it. My mind, it's a work in progress.
  • cerexflikex
    Options
    Good topic!

My eyes, my lips, my butt, my calves. My hair on some days lol.
    Hoping to see some progress!