What's Your Food Is Your Kryptonite?

Options

Replies

• blondeee40
    Options
    Any type of bread and butter!!!! It can be biscuits, plain ol bread crackers, any type!!!:tongue:
  • setaseba
    setaseba Posts: 11
    Options
    Nuts...definitely nuts

once I start I just can't stop :(
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    BBQ meat. I'm on a ketogenic diet so eating BBQ meat is actually good for me (esp. fatty cuts), but my problem lies in portion control. If 3 pounds of BBQ meat is in front of me, I WILL eat the entire 3 pounds, and it's not pretty. Since I'm approaching my goal weight, I'm trying to watch my calories, so I try to avoid BBQ meat for now (unless it's my monthly high-calorie "cheat" day, in which case... Mwahahahaha).
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    COFFEE Yeah!!! :drinker:
    PB on Caramel Rice Cakes yum
    Tilapia w.Lemon Pepper
    Protien Bars
    Milk :love:
    Twix Candy Bars
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Those peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. I literally cannot control myself around those little nugs of heavenly delight.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    COFFEE Yeah!!! :drinker:
    PB on Caramel Rice Cakes yum
    Tilapia w.Lemon Pepper
    Protien Bars
    Milk :love:
    Twix Candy Bars

Those are all very good for you!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Those peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. I literally cannot control myself around those little nugs of heavenly delight.

I do not know of these pretzel peanut butter treats, I must find them!
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Cake
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    cookies/cookie dough, espec homemade. and gh cretor's chicago mix cheddar and caramel popcorn. over 3000 cals for the bag and of course i eat the whole bag!!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Any type of spicy Doritos... I will eat the whole bag if it's in front of me! So I don't allow them in the house :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    cool ranch doritos. damn things are totally addictive.
  • bigjretrac
    bigjretrac Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Cake, cookie dough, and yogurt covered pretzels. Oh Lord...I'm hungry now :(
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've hardly ever eaten them because I just know better... but Skittles. I could kill a huge movie size bag of Skittles in no time at all. Especially the sour ones. Oh god.

Cheese is the other one, but I eat that all the time. I could easily eat an entire wheel of Camembert and not even think about it. So goooood.

Oh, and those stupid Snyder's of Hanover honey mustard pretzel bites. Mmm. Mmmmmm.
  • bigjretrac
    bigjretrac Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    cookies/cookie dough, espec homemade. and gh cretor's chicago mix cheddar and caramel popcorn. over 3000 cals for the bag and of course i eat the whole bag!!

Same here! I love Garrett's popcorn...their Chicago mix is TO DIE FOR!
  • Grubbmeister276
    Grubbmeister276 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It was chips, particularly Pringles, Lay's Stax, and Doritos, but I've finally moved to Baked, Fat Free, and Even Quaker Oats flavored rice cake snacks when I discovered all my exercise was being wasted...no pun intended.
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chips and dips- ANY and ALL.
  • bbacskai
    bbacskai Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Beer..... know how many soldiers are in the house, and by week's end, none will be left for dead

I tell my wife don't buy it for me. I love it too much. I've achieve my goals several months ago to fire back up the keg in the garage, but I know that it's still too early to do something like that kind of reward.
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    Waffles!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Gouda, Colchester, Edam, Ricotta, Bleu, Gorgonzola, Brie, Camembert, Gervin, Cottage, Stilton, Cheddar, Sweetmilk, Feta, Mozzarella, Emental, Gruyere, Roquefort, Halloumi, Cream, Cottage, Babybel, Mascarpone................CHEESE
    I am probably one big mouse in disguise!!!

Oh, and More Cheese!!!!!

LoL! Me too! And throw in the "Mac &" and I'm all set. I call Mac & Cheese my "stuck on a deserted island" meal....