Early Risers? ROLL CALL!!

Options
So who get's up before 6:00AM? :noway: What's your morning routine? Go straight for the coffee?? :drinker:

I wanna find out what makes all you early risers tick!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    it 11:29pm and I have a beer! win!
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Up at 3:30 am in the gym by 4:00 (weight lifting and running) at work by 6:45...
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    Wake up at 5:30, take vitamins, take the dog out, drink V8 or Poweade, hit the shower, and proceed to work, arriving at 7:00 AM
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    I get up at 3:25. Straight for the shower while the Keurig brews my Jet Fuel. After getting dressed for work (I work at 5AM and have a 40 minute commute) I blend up a wonderful breakfast protein smoothie that I take with me in the car.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Up at 4:45, have my fruit, the my NOS explode before hitting the gym for 5:30. No coffee for me. Don't like it. P.S, I HATE mornings
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Up at 4:30, to make Davey breakfast so it's ready by the time he gets up at 4:45, then I shower, get ready for work, make my breakfast and the days lunch, then out the door by 5:45 for work. No coffee for me usually. I LOVE MORNINGS :)

HI DAVEY
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Ugh, 4:45 am, I'm up...I'M UP!!!
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    4:44am... up out of bed, into running clothes, drink some hot water with a squeeze of lemon, put on shoes and out the door! Back to shower around 6:15.. breakfast, coffee, computer time, leave for work at 7:21..
  • johnnygizmo
    johnnygizmo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    up at 4:45, at the Gym by 5:00. Legs, Abs and a 2 mile run done by 6:00.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Wake up between 4:15-4:30 am, green smoothie and chill on the laptop until 5:30 am when I leave for yoga class. Yoga class, Starbucks then work.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You guys are so inspiring - next week is the start of early morning work outs for this girl - evenings are just not consistent:sad:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    So who get's up before 6:00AM? :noway: What's your morning routine? Go straight for the coffee?? :drinker:

I wanna find out what makes all you early risers tick!! :bigsmile:

I wake up at 03.30 and shower,shave, eat about 1000 calories .
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 4 am, get ready for work and then at work until 1:30 pm and then I hit the gym for an hour or so. I would get to the gym in the morning, but my gym doesn't open until 5:30 am.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 5:30 and head to the gym! I'm usually half asleep for the first half of my workout but it's the best way to start the day!
  • MooseKnuckle5
    Options
    Up at 4:45, get dressed and go straight to the gym. Workout for around an hour, head home and make my morning treats (protein shake, etc.) before hopping in the shower. Finally out the door by 6:45 to get to work by 7:30.
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im usually up by 4 a.m. --- have to get kids ready --- but not before coffee!! :drinker:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Up at 5:30a.m., time on the beast, lunges, squats, etc, shower, breakfast and out the door by 7:30 for work.

And I detest getting up in the dark and coffee is not had until I get to work.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    MWF are 4:00am wakeup, in the gym by 4:30.

Other days are 5-5:30 to get ready before we get the kids up
  • jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Up at 5:00 and head straight for the coffee! Go on the computer for a bit then exercise in my basement. Then get the kiddos up for school :happy:
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Most days I'm up at 5, shower, hair, makeup, dress, then head downstairs to pack up lunches for the 3 of us that need them. Wake up the kids, get them their breakfast, eat mine, off to the sitters. I drink my coffee at work, usually around this time!