Eating 3500 cals a day ant not loosing!

Options

Replies

• sarahmcp3
    sarahmcp3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Are you logging all your breathing calories? what about the ones you burn through talking and typing?
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    we need more information. what are your thetan levels?

Perfect!!!!! i do have a Mark Super VII Quantum E-meter to check it out for the right price.... just saying
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    we need more information. what are your thetan levels?

Perfect!!!!! i do have a Mark Super VII Quantum E-meter to check it out for you well for the right price of course.... just saying
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize ants were so calorific. Damn! I'm gonna have to make sure I pick those little suckers out next time. No wonder I'm not loosing. O.o
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    oh and im 5'4" female.

I do 30 mins of walking and i play on the wii twice a week.

You're too short, you need to grow another 3-4 inches.

Also you need to cut down on working out, you're overtraining. Change it for some sofa sitting.

You should see some changes in the next 10 minutes.

Good luck!

I love you.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I use my Wii for workouts, and it actually helped me, a lot. I <3 Zumba.

But, i feel like you should really be eating more than 3500 in all seriousness. You WILL go into starvation mode.
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    The ant is un well thats to every body!
  • emma155
    Options
    I think i have come out of starvation mode and have now gone into 'stuffed mode'
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You should try to get a tapeworm
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Joke threads belong in the Chit Chat section.

Joke threads belong everywhere. It's people who take themselves too seriously that fuel the media driven politically correctness these days. It's almost unbearable. Please stop..... for me.
    I disagree. It's not about political correctness. I'm all for humor, but some people come here for help. They may tend to look in the "General Diet and Weight Loss Help" forum when doing that. I feel for those people that come in here and have to sift through the thread before finding that it is a joke, if they get far enough to realize it before taking some bad advice.

To me it is about as funny as the original poster and everyone that played along wandering into an AA meeting drunk and laughing while saying "I'm an alcoholic and I want help" it comes across as you mocking the people that have a problem and have not figured it out yet, while somehow acting as if you are above them.

Well said, I agree.
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ***yawn***
    unoriginal response to an unoriginal and unfunny thread.
    ***yawn***
    here's an unoriginal response right now

***yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn***
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Are you logging all your breathing calories? what about the ones you burn through talking and typing?

Don't forget all the food prep calories too!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    3500 is where it has you gain a pound. I would try scoobysworkshop.com

click on fitness tools and there will be the fast calorie calculator. you enter your age, height, current weight, activity level how much body fat percentage reduction you want to do. for me I chose 20% for my current weight my calories are 1709. I would try that.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I need to loose more wait too!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    3500 is where it has you gain a pound. I would try scoobysworkshop.com

click on fitness tools and there will be the fast calorie calculator. you enter your age, height, current weight, activity level how much body fat percentage reduction you want to do. for me I chose 20% for my current weight my calories are 1709. I would try that.
    She's not being serious. She's trying to be funny.
  • emma155
    Options
    ***yawn***
    unoriginal response to an unoriginal and unfunny thread.
    ***yawn***
    here's an unoriginal response right now

***yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn***

love it
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Joke threads belong in the Chit Chat section.

Joke threads belong everywhere. It's people who take themselves too seriously that fuel the media driven politically correctness these days. It's almost unbearable. Please stop..... for me.
    I disagree. It's not about political correctness. I'm all for humor, but some people come here for help. They may tend to look in the "General Diet and Weight Loss Help" forum when doing that. I feel for those people that come in here and have to sift through the thread before finding that it is a joke, if they get far enough to realize it before taking some bad advice.

To me it is about as funny as the original poster and everyone that played along wandering into an AA meeting drunk and laughing while saying "I'm an alcoholic and I want help" it comes across as you mocking the people that have a problem and have not figured it out yet, while somehow acting as if you are above them.
    WELL SAID.

Put this crap in the chit chat section, not the main forums.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    troll.gif
    Dont-Feed-The-Trolls.jpg
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize ants were so calorific. Damn! I'm gonna have to make sure I pick those little suckers out next time. No wonder I'm not loosing. O.o
    hee hee
  • lbrochon
    lbrochon Posts: 3
    Options
    I started on Jan 3, 2013 at 239.8 pounds. My caloric goal has been set at 1370 per day since then. As of this morning I've lost 32 pounds. I realize that I'm a male, and we typically lose weight faster than women, however I still find that 1370 calories can actually be a lot of food! Depending on WHAT you eat, you can be completely satisfied to the point of not wanting to eat anymore, and still be under the caloric goal. I can't even imagine eating 3500 calories per day without eating all the fatty stuff that caused me to gain weight in the first place. I think you should rethink that goal, and just modify what you're eating. A Marine eatin 3 calorie-packed MRE's per day averages 3600 calories.