This is what 6 months of dedication looks like

Options

Replies

• mizshyne
    mizshyne Posts: 8
    Options
    That's amazing! you're very inspiring...keep it up I would like to see more of your progress :)))))
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • nerdehgirl
    nerdehgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' fantastic! Great job!
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Great! Congratulations!
  • jbruck1973
    Options
    Your results are absolutely stunning. Congratulations!

I agree with the posters who say that the BF% charts are not an accurate reflection of what's really going on with your body. I would look at you and NEVER guess you are at 163. More like 130. You've obviously worked really hard on developing a lot of good muscle.

Your stats are almost identical to mine. When I started less than a month ago, my waist was 35 inches and my hips were 45 inches. I too kind of lived in denial...until one day I saw myself naked in the mirror. UGH! What an eye-opener! So in the past 25 days, I have lost 1 inch off of my waist and 1.5 inches off of my hips, and I've lost 5 pounds. Not a lot...but enough to keep the stamina going with a positive attitude! Good progress leads to good visions of the future.

You look AMAZING, and your clothes are adorable. Congratulations again! :)
  • SunShyne200
    Options
    Wowwy wow, you looke great!:smile:
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Your confidence in your after pictures is shining thru!
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This is great and you look fantastic!!! Thanks for including so many details in the original post. It really helps to put things into prospective and show that you just chipped away at it until you achieved big results. Again, awesome job!!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    amazing work!!!!! You look fabulous!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    1. Congrats on all the hard work and results - you're gorgeous!
    2. "2/4/2013: Achieved driver license weight (170 lbs) " <-- LMAO. One of my goals is to get back to my DL weight, too! When I went in to renew mine they asked if my weight was the same. "Uh, yeah, totally....!" :)
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pep talk. You have proven that it is possible. You look great!!!
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just wow :love:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. Congrats and keep up the great work.
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look great...
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sooo sooo beautiful! 5 thumbs up! COngrats.
  • Morgan5k
    Morgan5k Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic. Can you explain the benefit of having your own heart rate monitor? I was thinking about getting one but all the cadio machines at the gym have one so I wasn't sure if it was worth it :) Sorry if this has already been asked!!
  • valanncamp
    Options
    you are an inspiration. I have lost 85lbs and for about 6 months have been at the same weight. I am getting back into losing and you have inspired me to keep going. I have another 60 lbs to lose.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I had to peek at your profile to see how old you were because you look so much younger in the "after" pictures...GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!