Replies

• suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW! You've done amazingly well!!! congratulations!
  • DDCNY
    DDCNY Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!! You were absolutely stunning before but now you're stunning and you look so much more vibrant! And younger!

I am so proud for you. You are doing amazing!
  • jennij1984
    Options
    Great post!! I am in shock that you are not in a healthy BMI, you look beautiful!!! Keep up the great work!
  • jennybrummitt
    jennybrummitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am a new joiner so I only hope to receive the results you have!!! Thanks for the motivation!:smile:
  • ace52197
    ace52197 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. Your post was definately an inspiration to me. I am around the same starting weight just beginning the journey. I am feeling great so far with the help of my family, friends, and MFP. Thank you for showing us that are hard work can pay off if we stick with it!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. Your drivers license weight comment made me laugh! I totally know that is a big thing. I am about 5lbs away. And that will be a NSV for me! Great job again and you look fantastic! :smile:
  • fitmelinda7
    fitmelinda7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great work...you look so beautiful and healthy!! Your clothes are SO cute! Good for you!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic. Can you explain the benefit of having your own heart rate monitor? I was thinking about getting one but all the cadio machines at the gym have one so I wasn't sure if it was worth it :) Sorry if this has already been asked!!

Great question. I am so specific about the calories I am eating, so I figured I should get an accurate reading of what I'm burning. The machines are surprisingly off.

So many of us work and work and work on our bodies but then get discouraged when the scale doesn't immediately move, but with a HRM you can check your watch see an instant result of the number of calories burned. That really keeps me motivated.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    Congrats, very inspirational story. You look amazing!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Absolutely beautiful before and after!
  • emmiller23
    Options
    Hi You look amazing! Where did you get the green dress in the last pic? Was it online? It's so pretty I want to buy it :flowerforyou:
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi You look amazing! Where did you get the green dress in the last pic? Was it online? It's so pretty I want to buy it :flowerforyou:

JC Penneys
  • AmazingTech
    Options
    well done that's fab, and really encouraging we are similar measurements at starting off I hope I can get such fab results, that orange dress looks brilliant on you
  • emmajfearn
    emmajfearn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's topics like this that keep me motivated! After nearly a month of diet and exercise I haven't noticed any results, other people have but I can't see it myself.

Hopefully in 6 months I might start to see something, and look as fabulous as you do in those dresses!

Keep it up xx
  • EstherStark
    EstherStark Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Great inspiration! You look terrific!
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Very nice pics! Congrats on your progress!
  • Ololade1
    Ololade1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
  • jefftb20
    jefftb20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thats awesome great job!!!!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    amazing! good job! you look even younger! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!