Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you like about your body?

Replies

• reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    I like my eyes! My muscle tone in my legs even though they are bigger than I like them to be.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    As of late, virtually all of it!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    I love my legs. They are getting so strong, look great and make me proud.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    I am very proud of my Mandangle!
  • noKTdidnt
    noKTdidnt Posts: 61 Member
    My legs! No matter my weight, they've always stayed lean and curvy. Go legs! Keep rockin' it!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    I have that hourglass figure which I love.

I love my blue eyes.

I'm really starting to like how my arms are looking (especially when flexing)

Bootylicious for sure
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    I love my eyes (green), hair (naturally curly, not quite brown, blond or red, kind of a mix) and boobs. And I love that my body made two great kids.
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    I am so excited that I now have muscle definition in my upper arms, less lose skin, and great looking shoulders.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    My build and smile. I know that if I work on it I've got the genes to come out with something pretty good :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    I am a LEGS GAL
    LEGS ARE SEXY!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    It's my legs that get the most compliments, but I like my waist and my tummy, the parts I worked hardest to get.
  • im just short of six foot so I love that im tall, I like my eyes and my legs I horse ride a lot so I have nice legs and a nice bum I just don't like the middle bit! and could do with loosing a little round the boobs although I think I have pretty good boobs just a touch big
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    While I'm very happy about losing weight, I'm a bit discouraged by the loose skin that I have to handle now.
    But I really love my collar bones and my new sleek neck. I don't really ever remember having defined collar bones and now they are there and I think they're kind of sexy. :)

DITTO
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    smaller "spare tire", and developing "two pack" (too old to build a "six pack") Nice to walk up stairs and not gasp for air!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    My butt.

Thank you deadlifts, lunges and squats. I owe it all to you!
  • My hair, because it's long and I like the colour :).

I used to despise my legs because I'm building some nice muscle in my calves and I'm liking them a lot more!

LOVE this thread!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I love my *kitten*.

my thighs can eat **** and die- but I love my *kitten*.

and my eyeballs. :D their purdy :)
  • mbelle97
    mbelle97 Posts: 37 Member
    one of my fingers that I use a lot. I keep it nice and manicured for those certain 'special' moments that I need to show it off.

lmao!!
  • mbelle97
    mbelle97 Posts: 37 Member
    My calves.
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    My eyes!!