bar scene!? drink ideas!

Options
hi guys! I am going out tonight with some friends and I need some low cal drink choices?! any ideas?!!?

Replies

• DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Vodka and Rohypnol
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    Vodka and diet tonic (or any diet mixer)
  • KellyBlackx
    Options
    Have a nice time(:
  • wolfwalker67
    Options
    I like to get a vodka and water and then put in some fruit punch Crystal Light or tequila and water and put in some lemonade Crystal Light with a slice of lime. Both are about 63 calories each.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    I do kettle one vodka, club soda, with a lemon or lime or orange slice:drinker:
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Soco diet: My fav drink of all time. It's Southern Comfort mixed with diet cola. It's amazing when mixed with vanilla coke zero. :drinker: Have fun!
  • bc119
    bc119 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like to order "vodka-water-lime". It's literally vodka, water and lime juice. Some bars will give you a splash of Real Lime and some will just squirt a a little lime wedge into the glass.

If not made too strong it surprisingly tastes good (must be something about the lime that kills the taste of the vodka).

And I TOTALLY agree with wolfwalker67 on the vodka-water-Crystal Light. I LOVE it when I'm making my own drinks but for out in public at a bar I might feel a little silly with Crystal Light packets in my purse (trying to indiscreetly pour them into my glass), lol.
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    i tend to just spend all my money immediately on shots ... by the end of the night I " whitey" . Which in scotland means im violently sick everywhere . I find i lose weight after a night out
    The combination of being sick .... sweating from dancing so much and running away from other girls boyfriend and/or the police provide an excellent way to get rid of calories.
    I usually purchase a kebab ... not to eat of course . I hold it out in one hand as far as my arm goes ... and follow whatever direction it ends up pointing in . This is my kebab compass. It regularly provides me with a fast and easy route home, via fields , parks , lakes and other peoples houses.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    hi guys! I am going out tonight with some friends and I need some low cal drink choices?! any ideas?!!?

Iced tea, in a high ball. If it was good enough for the rat pack...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I drink cabernet wine as it's generally low in calories, or I mix a shot of vodka with some orange mango Sparkling Ice water.
  • mooshie89
    mooshie89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    i tend to just spend all my money immediately on shots ... by the end of the night I " whitey" . Which in scotland means im violently sick everywhere . I find i lose weight after a night out
    The combination of being sick .... sweating from dancing so much and running away from other girls boyfriend and/or the police provide an excellent way to get rid of calories.
    I usually purchase a kebab ... not to eat of course . I hold it out in one hand as far as my arm goes ... and follow whatever direction it ends up pointing in . This is my kebab compass. It regularly provides me with a fast and easy route home, via fields , parks , lakes and other peoples houses.

I'm going out with you sometime. Call me once the whitey part is over.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    DRINK IT ALL
    PARTY YOUR *kitten* OFF.
  • kingkoopaluv
    kingkoopaluv Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    whiskey on the rocks! or i drink a bottle of light beer then when finished I it fill with water and drink that the rest of the night.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Booze and a diet mixer or club soda
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

I'm going out with you sometime. Call me once the whitey part is over.

Ditto this. I love a good drunk kebab.
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I usually have Bacardi and diet coke.
  • EponaBlue
    EponaBlue Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I like pure Jameson on the rocks, smooth and delicious. About 70 calories.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I just drink whatever the boys buy me. By the third drink i can't remember what a calorie is anyways.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

I have GOT to start drinking!