bar scene!? drink ideas!

Options

Replies

• Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of whiskey/vodka sours, light on the syrup or replace it with club soda. So good.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    www.getdrunknotfat.com
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    vodka water with lemon...my favorite..

or just blast tequila shots...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    i tend to just spend all my money immediately on shots ... by the end of the night I " whitey" . Which in scotland means im violently sick everywhere . I find i lose weight after a night out
    The combination of being sick .... sweating from dancing so much and running away from other girls boyfriend and/or the police provide an excellent way to get rid of calories.
    I usually purchase a kebab ... not to eat of course . I hold it out in one hand as far as my arm goes ... and follow whatever direction it ends up pointing in . This is my kebab compass. It regularly provides me with a fast and easy route home, via fields , parks , lakes and other peoples houses.

and there folks is the magic diet everyone has been looking for ...just blast shots of liquor all night and you will drop weight...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    i tend to just spend all my money immediately on shots ... by the end of the night I " whitey" . Which in scotland means im violently sick everywhere . I find i lose weight after a night out
    The combination of being sick .... sweating from dancing so much and running away from other girls boyfriend and/or the police provide an excellent way to get rid of calories.
    I usually purchase a kebab ... not to eat of course . I hold it out in one hand as far as my arm goes ... and follow whatever direction it ends up pointing in . This is my kebab compass. It regularly provides me with a fast and easy route home, via fields , parks , lakes and other peoples houses.

I'm going out with you sometime. Call me once the whitey part is over.

:laugh:
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I just drink whatever the boys buy me. By the third drink i can't remember what a calorie is anyways.

& then she puts out.

or wakes up naked on some random couch ..same difference
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I just drink whatever the boys buy me. By the third drink i can't remember what a calorie is anyways.

& then she puts out.
    I do? I don't remember.
  • FRANKTANK79
    FRANKTANK79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Vodka + club soda an lime wedge or a splash of cranberry.

=)
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options

and there folks is the magic diet everyone has been looking for ...just blast shots of liquor all night and you will drop weight...

Meh, tried that diet in the 90's, didn't work for me. Although hitting my 100% alcohol macro was easy enuff...
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Everclear and 151 are your friends.
  • mooshie89
    mooshie89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hahaha well after careful consideration I think I am going to stick with vodka water and a lime! hehe thanks! :)
  • ndj1979
    Options

& then she puts out.
    I do? I don't remember.

now that's what I call selective memory!

FYI I am friend requesting you ASAP
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Everclear and 151 are your friends.

No, they are not.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Dirty martini, every time.
  • Fit_French
    Fit_French Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    champagne, usually only 20 cals an oz
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options

I'm going out with you sometime. Call me once the whitey part is over.

I want in on this too!
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like to order "vodka-water-lime". It's literally vodka, water and lime juice. Some bars will give you a splash of Real Lime and some will just squirt a a little lime wedge into the glass.

If not made too strong it surprisingly tastes good (must be something about the lime that kills the taste of the vodka).

And I TOTALLY agree with wolfwalker67 on the vodka-water-Crystal Light. I LOVE it when I'm making my own drinks but for out in public at a bar I might feel a little silly with Crystal Light packets in my purse (trying to indiscreetly pour them into my glass), lol.

^^^ this-- you can also try MIO. I use that for my Vodka waters.
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like to order "vodka-water-lime". It's literally vodka, water and lime juice. Some bars will give you a splash of Real Lime and some will just squirt a a little lime wedge into the glass.

If not made too strong it surprisingly tastes good (must be something about the lime that kills the taste of the vodka).

And I TOTALLY agree with wolfwalker67 on the vodka-water-Crystal Light. I LOVE it when I'm making my own drinks but for out in public at a bar I might feel a little silly with Crystal Light packets in my purse (trying to indiscreetly pour them into my glass), lol.

They have liquid crystal light now! My new favorite thing! I usually have a shot of vodka (gummy or pineappple flavor) and either diet peach snapple (About 81cals per drink) or the liquid crystal light tea flavor, water and vodka (about 76cals) yum to both especially if you are looking for fruity
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Drinks with the least amount of calories?

Body Shots!!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

I'm trying this tonight! Lmao!!!