What's Your Food Is Your Kryptonite?

Options

Replies

• Kklipse
    Kklipse Posts: 18
    Options
    Ok -shame on you. NO PICTURES! That's just not fair!!!! ;)
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Oh and one more thing... COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!!! :ohwell:
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh and one more thing... COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!!! :ohwell:

Yeah - especially homemade cookie dough. :happy:
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    Turtle brownies and buttered pecan ice cream I use to eat enough for three people in one sitting now I eat them maybe once every few months
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    PB&J and cereal...even though I use sugar free jelly and healthy life bread as well as skim milk for the cereal. The issue is not the type of food it is that I end up going overboard on the amount of it.
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anything sugary! ;)
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes and soft chocolate chip cookies are my drug for sure. Though I do love sweet potato fries and chipotle dip at Carls Jr as well. I have been good for the most part but the cookies are proving to be an issue. Damn Costco! Why must you tempt me with your delicious snacks and treats?
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Noodles. I have no will power.
  • gapm
    gapm Posts: 48
    Options
    Anything in the candy dish at work. The same candy from the vending machine is not a problem; it is self-limiting on how much I will eat. But the candy dish? Ugh, I will eat it all.
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    potato chips.
  • tresschanda
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese. I make my own, at least, I've never had the packet/store brought stuff, but there is still so much cheese in it, even when I make it myself.

I'm still having it at least once a week at the moment. Needs to stop.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    Any sweets - especially cookies. I can't have them around because I don't have the self control to have just one. One leads to two , two leads to four and four leads to an empty package.
  • adamdlc
    adamdlc Posts: 34
    Options
    CHOCOLATE !!! went to get my protien today and all they had was vanilla ... today is not a good day. Plus i work in a kitchen where chocolate is always there so hard to not snack on it daily lol
  • diabetic47
    Options
    Popcorn. Any kind, but especially movie theater popcorn. One reason why I wait for movies to come to satellite or DVD...;)
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Chips and reeses cups!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yes! girl scout cookies! i miss those! i also miss white bread/rolls/biscuits, sugar cereals, potatoes, white rice, klondikes, cupcakes which i eat rarely anymore, uhm...pizza!!!
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    Tira f@cking Misu! CAKEEEE ... I'll eat it, smear it all over my body and eat more until it was all gone! :heart:
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Home baking >.< My flatmates just made caramel slice, afghan cookies and brownie - all foods I LOVE and crave on the daily. Great -__- Also: vege crisps, ginger kisses and russian slice. SO GOOD BUT SO BAD.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm safe because the stuff I can't resist is easy to avoid: Steak, especially marinated ribeye cooked medium with grilled mushrooms... On the other hand if I go to a restaurant that has it on the menu, it takes immense will power not to order it, even though I know full well that the entire meal with sides and drink easily worth a couple thousand calories.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    cheese, chocolate and hot chocolate drinks. and pizza, if I have one slice I usually want to eat my whole fridge of food after lol