This is what 6 months of dedication looks like

Options

Replies

• Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!! You look so much smaller than what you weight! so inspiring.. i will say, you definitely "look fit"....keep it up!!! you look so much younger too! :)
  • arubiano
    arubiano Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on the effort and dedication you put forth, it paid off beautifully.
  • bekeyers
    bekeyers Posts: 18
    Options
    You look smashing, well done :)
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous before, drop dead gorgeous afterward! Nice perfect hour glass!! Also, you look like you're own younger sister!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous!!!!!! You look about ten years younger. Can I add you I really need some motivation?
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look sensational!!! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And yay for only losing 1 inch!
  • CanCanGirl1
    Options
    YES! Thanks junebaby21...this was the perfect thing for me to read as I am in my 3rd week of actually being dedicated and lost 8.6 lbs. You look amazing and even more amazing was your drive and perseverance. I am so looking forward to my story. Stay focused girlie! Thanks for sharing! - Candolin
  • heatherlei808
    heatherlei808 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thats great! keep it up.
  • NebraskaStrong
    NebraskaStrong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations and thanks so much for the inspiration, I need it!! And you look a lot like Jennifer Anistan.... :)
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous before, drop dead gorgeous afterward! Nice perfect hour glass!! Also, you look like you're own younger sister!

Ha! The green dress is actually my younger sister's. Raided her closet :tongue:
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    YES! Thanks junebaby21...this was the perfect thing for me to read as I am in my 3rd week of actually being dedicated and lost 8.6 lbs. You look amazing and even more amazing was your drive and perseverance. I am so looking forward to my story. Stay focused girlie! Thanks for sharing! - Candolin

Wow, you are doing really well. Keep at it!!! You can post your own testimony at 6months!
  • Ashley_Megan
    Ashley_Megan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look stunning
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look gorgeous! Love your dress choices, too :D
  • vickiaf
    vickiaf Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, well done x
  • Qafroggal
    Qafroggal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration! I love the idea of aiming for a 500 burn for each work out and then building up. You look amazing and I am not sure where you have room to lose another 7 pounds.
  • shirdiana
    shirdiana Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look so great, thank you for sharing...:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!