How worried are you about Easter?

Options
Oh erm. VERY

It was Easter last year that I gained this annoying half a stone that has refused to budge. Well. I did start to budge around november but of course, what comes after november?
CHRISTMAS!

I don't pick the best times to get serious about losing weight XD

I am determined to NOT give in to more than one egg. (prfft, i'm not missing entirely out on Easter!)

Bloody holiday's and their delicious treats!

Replies

• bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was worried until i found out we r just habin hot dogs and hamburgers
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    How worried are you about Easter?

I'm not. I need to plan my food daily, just to make my required cals per day or close to it.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    No its like any holiday. You plan for it and cut the calories across the rest of your week.
  • alibeec75
    alibeec75 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am already trying to plan out which chocolate will be worth my calories...I`m going to make it really count! Which is a huge win for me. Plan. PLAN. Plan!

You`ll feel like a million bucks when you come out the other side!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I tend to work on the principle of a little of what you like wont hurt you, and plan it into my diet. So, I might have a small chocolate, or piece of egg, but not half a box! It also ends up lasting me a week or 2!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    When's Easter? It's like any other day, just a bit more challenging. Just remind yourself what you are trying to achieve.
  • LayerzOff
    LayerzOff Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi yah..

I ain restrictin anythin.. This is for life so do not want to feel deprived. As long as i'm in cals a little choc is fine by me.
    :)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,084 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate for Lent - handy way of avoiding chocolate temptaions in the lead up to Easter.

Easter Sunday I will have small amount of chocolate and really enjoy it - after that the 'chocolate saturation' everywhere dies down pretty fast so problem over :wink:
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I plan to pig out. Its only one day.
  • luvmynook
    luvmynook Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I gave up ALL sweets for lent so come Easter Sunday I will probably go overboard a little bit, but come Monday I'll be right on track. Or at least that's the plan! lol
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm not. But I'm sure as hell eating a cadbury creme egg, since those are my FAVORITE things. Just one as an Easter treat.
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    I'm not worried at all . I'm allergic to chocolate so none of that for me . I will be doing the cooking . I am not cooking a ham because of the sodium . I'm considering a turkey . If I roast a turkey we will also have baked sweet potatoes and a big garden salad .
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Not in the slightest. I have self-control.

Looking forward to it, actually. Any day's a good day when you get free chocolate.
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I celebrate passover and I am VERY worried about Easter...those Cadbury eggs that are filled with goop are amazing. I almost caved twice today over the Cadbury eggs!!!!! I might have to buy some and hide them at the neighbors until I am at some point that I need to gain weight!
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm not too worried. :) I am making Easter dinner, which will be Ham based and I don't mind.

We don't have any little kids around yet so there has been no chocolate. And I'm not the hugest fan so I doubt we will buy any. Also if I have a bad day, the day afer is always a new start :)
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm not. But I'm sure as hell eating a cadbury creme egg, since those are my FAVORITE things. Just one as an Easter treat.

Drool.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna enjoy me my chocolate bunny and possibly some mini cadbury eggs!!...mmmmmm gotta splurge some days...don't be so strict on yourself!
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Not even remotely worried. I am running a 10k the day before plus I have no family nearby so I am not even celebrating. It will be a regular meal plan day.
  • sslichenmyer
    sslichenmyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    this is a lifestyle change for me not a diet. ill eat how i want and then go about my day
    and then my week
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    No. We don't celebrate Easter. It's no different than any other day.