Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's Your Food Is Your Kryptonite?

Replies

• Kklipse
    Kklipse Posts: 18
    Ok -shame on you. NO PICTURES! That's just not fair!!!! ;)
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Oh and one more thing... COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!!! :ohwell:
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Oh and one more thing... COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!!! :ohwell:

Yeah - especially homemade cookie dough. :happy:
  • Turtle brownies and buttered pecan ice cream I use to eat enough for three people in one sitting now I eat them maybe once every few months
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    PB&J and cereal...even though I use sugar free jelly and healthy life bread as well as skim milk for the cereal. The issue is not the type of food it is that I end up going overboard on the amount of it.
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    Anything sugary! ;)
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Cupcakes and soft chocolate chip cookies are my drug for sure. Though I do love sweet potato fries and chipotle dip at Carls Jr as well. I have been good for the most part but the cookies are proving to be an issue. Damn Costco! Why must you tempt me with your delicious snacks and treats?
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Noodles. I have no will power.
  • gapm
    gapm Posts: 48
    Anything in the candy dish at work. The same candy from the vending machine is not a problem; it is self-limiting on how much I will eat. But the candy dish? Ugh, I will eat it all.
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    potato chips.
  • Macaroni and cheese. I make my own, at least, I've never had the packet/store brought stuff, but there is still so much cheese in it, even when I make it myself.

I'm still having it at least once a week at the moment. Needs to stop.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Any sweets - especially cookies. I can't have them around because I don't have the self control to have just one. One leads to two , two leads to four and four leads to an empty package.
  • adamdlc
    adamdlc Posts: 34
    CHOCOLATE !!! went to get my protien today and all they had was vanilla ... today is not a good day. Plus i work in a kitchen where chocolate is always there so hard to not snack on it daily lol
  • Popcorn. Any kind, but especially movie theater popcorn. One reason why I wait for movies to come to satellite or DVD...;)
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Chips and reeses cups!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    yes! girl scout cookies! i miss those! i also miss white bread/rolls/biscuits, sugar cereals, potatoes, white rice, klondikes, cupcakes which i eat rarely anymore, uhm...pizza!!!
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Tira f@cking Misu! CAKEEEE ... I'll eat it, smear it all over my body and eat more until it was all gone! :heart:
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Home baking >.< My flatmates just made caramel slice, afghan cookies and brownie - all foods I LOVE and crave on the daily. Great -__- Also: vege crisps, ginger kisses and russian slice. SO GOOD BUT SO BAD.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    I'm safe because the stuff I can't resist is easy to avoid: Steak, especially marinated ribeye cooked medium with grilled mushrooms... On the other hand if I go to a restaurant that has it on the menu, it takes immense will power not to order it, even though I know full well that the entire meal with sides and drink easily worth a couple thousand calories.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    cheese, chocolate and hot chocolate drinks. and pizza, if I have one slice I usually want to eat my whole fridge of food after lol